Barber vs. Barber

*****ANDY POV*****

After I left Blair's office I had so many emotions running through my mind and heart. The main thought I had though was William, not seeing her until he saw me. Blair was the one who took his case, maybe unwillingly but she was still trying to help him and get him something. I pulled out my cellphone and called Laurie.

"Hey, how's work?" She asked sweetly.

"Fine, I have to make a trip to the jail." I said.

"To see him..." Laurie asked with a tone of distain.

"Yes Laurie, he is refusing to see his lawyer until he see's me." I said.

"Which sounds like a problem she needs to deal with." Laurie said and I sighed.

"Laurie stop, okay, I will be fine. This needs to be dealt with. I will be home as soon as I can." I said and she sighed.

"Okay, fine. I love you Andy." Laurie said.

"I love you too." I said and sighed as I hung up and headed out to the prison.

⚖ ⚖ ⚖ ⚖ ⚖

Once I arrived they took me in right away to talk to him. Since I was coming as a visitor and not his lawyer they took me into a room full of glass walls, chairs and phones. I just sat and waited for him to come in. I thought about getting up and leaving but it was too late, the gate buzzed and he was walking through. He saw me sitting there and smiled his sinister smile. He walked up and sat down at the window and we both picked up the phones.

"You came." Billy said,

"You made it clear I had no choice." Andy said.

"Been in my whole life, not once did you come visit. What kind of son turns his back on his father? What kind of man? I know I'm a fucking bad guy and all but I'm still your father." Billy said and then looked me over. "You came out big anyway. She must have feed you good." Billy continued mentioning my mother. I clenched my jaw so hard I thought it would break.

"She did fine, with everything." I said.

"I heard the cancer got her." Billy said.

"What do you care?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't." Billy said with a smirk.

"Then don't talk about her." I said annoyed. I would always protect my mother and her memory. He wouldn't tarnish her memory for me.

"I knew her before you did." Billy said with a scoff. After a few moments of silence and just staring at each other Billy continued. "So trying for another kid? Don't you already have one? What's the first ones name again?"

"His name is Jacob, we named him after Laurie's father, my wife's father." I said which made Billy grit his teeth.

"I hope you two know what yours doing. I know I would love to meet the wife someday." Billy said.

"No way, not going to happen." I said.

"Lose the attitude. You should be apologizing to me." Billy said and I huffed a laugh.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

"Abandoning me in here. You're a lawyer for Christ sake. You cocky little prick." Billy said and again silence. I wasn't going to feed into this with. "So, are you gonna take this case with Blair or what?" Billy asked.

"No, she is on her own. I came here so you would see her and let her work with your on this case." I said and Billy huffed and shook his head.

"Well then I don't want or need her, she obviously doesn't need her career either." Billy said and hung up the receiver of the phone we were talking to.

"Hey! Wait! Come on don't do this to her! She is a good lawyer!" I yelled. I know he could hear me because he looked back at me, gave me the evil smirk and kept walking. I slammed my receiver down and left the jail. I tried calling Blair a few times but she wouldn't answer phone and it was pissing me off. She needed to answer.

"This is Blair Walsh, please leave me a message and I will get back to you ask soon as I can." The voice mail said and I groaned. I hung up not leaving a message. I was worried something had already happened to her. Billy wasn't really clear on his plans and I was scared.

Once I got back into town I went by her office and it was all closed up for the night so I went to her house. I needed to see her, I fucked up everything for her and I needed to make it right. I wasn't willing to let her career be fucked and everything with her family. I got to her house and rushed up to the door and knocked rapidly.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I had just walked in the door from the office and I had just dumped my purse and briefcase all over the table and couldn't find my find my phone, I most likely left it at the office. I was contemplating getting back in the car and running to the office or just waiting until tomorrow night. If anything important came through I would get it on my computer. I was about to start clearing everything up with a rapid knocking pulled me from my cleaning. I rushed to the door and looked out the window beside the door and saw Andy standing there. I flung the door open and he just looked at me seemingly relieved I answered.

"Andy?" I questioned.

"Fuck it Blair, I'm your co-counsel." Andy said.