Chapter One: When I Found Her

My life has never been one of much talk.

Pretty plain, and filled with very unique highs and lows too, but there is yet one story that stands out of some interesting ones, the one I am about to relate to you now.

My name is David by the way,

David Jones.

And I am about to tell you one story that wrote my life, and then changed it.

It all started in my final year of High School, Charleston High School, in my twelfth grade.

I stepped into the school halls just as the bells rang for classes, but that did nothing to quicken my pace, and so I was the only one walking where many other students were scurrying. (Tip: If you wanna be a cool kid at school/s-cool, you have to be cool when nobody else is), and still walking I got to my locker and hung my bag in before checking myself out in a mirror.

And my oh my, was this chocolate cream so fine?

Low-cropped hair with waves, chocolate brown eyes, pink lips...

Hell. I could just be the Fresh Prince of High School.

I ran my eyes over my clothes and white sneakers and satisfied, I went to class, letting confidence radiate from every muscle in my body.

Class, was just as I expected. Rowdy and noisy, so noisy I had to plug in my earphones and bump me some good old Hip Hop music, maybe 2PAC's All Eyez on Me...

But in reality, there was no eye on me.

"Hey people, David Jones the DJ just walked into class." I thought.

But they were all concentrated around her seat. Always had to be her.

Isabelle Smith.

She was the prettiest girl in class. Pretty blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin.

And her tits...

They always stood out on her body, threatening to rip off her clothes and spill out. As you would expect, every guy in school dreamed of grabbing them. I had heard enough conversations in the dressing room all based on what they would do if she whipped off her shirt in front of any one of them.

She wasn't that easy though. She was a staunch Christian, and probably untouched too, so everyone wanted the opportunity to be her first man, only she hadn't given that chance to anyone yet.

Boys craved her. Girls envied her, and Teachers idolised her because she seemed to get everything right by their standards. Good grades, punctuality to class, approved school dresses, and a sonorous voice... She had it all.

The only thing I was proud she didn't have, was...

Me.

We weren't the best of friends.

If you asked her, she would have no reason at all. She was cool with everyone, and everyone liked her including the girls who went green with jealousy over her. So why we just didn't seem to sync with each other would make no sense to her.

The problem was...

Still me.

I had a personal obsession with being different from everybody else, so if every boy fawned over Isabelle Smith, I chose to stand out. I chose to be different, and I chose the option of seeing the prettiest girl with the lovely tits at school walk past me.

The only place where it hurt, was where I wondered if Isabelle Smith gave a fuck about me. At least I gave enough fucks about her to want to avoid her.

I made my way to my seat, slung my bag across the back, and crushed my arse on it. I then nodded a few times to the song that was playing in my ears and looked around the class.