Part 5

When I woke up for school I realized that I could show everybody that I could actually look really nice if I actually attempted into getting ready in the morning. 

I picked out a rainbow stiped crop top and some baggy jeans. I put on some jewelry, a belt, and my white high top converse. I went to my bathroom and did my make up. 

"Bye mom I'm going to school!" I said as I grabbed my skate board from by the front door. As I tossed my bag over my shoulder I heard my mom yell bye from her bedroom. 

As I was skateboarding I saw a car zoom bye me really fast "Woah buddy slow down." I said to myself. I stopped to take a quick breath "Wait is the car coming back?" I said to myself as I took a sip of my water. "Hey I'm Billy. Could I give you a ride?" the long haired boy said as he looked me up and down. "No I'm fine. And quit honestly don't like the fact that you're eyeing my like I'm a 5 star meal and you haven't eaten in months. So if you could kindly fuck off that would be greatly appreciated." I before I flipped him off and skated away. "Wait was that Max in his passenger seat?" I thought as I reached the end of the street. 

*At school*

When I waled up to the school building I noticed the same  long haired boy staring at me as well as Tommy with wide eyes. I got annoyed at the thought of Steve hanging around a bunch of ass wholes. "Great! So now if I want to talk to my only friend I have to go be around shit face and 'Billy'!" I thought to myself as I walked to my locker which was sadly where they were standing "Well did you change you're mind on wanting to talk to me?" Billy asked as he looked me up and down again "No dumbass! My locker is right here and I kind of think I need to get to it. Right? Cause that is how lockers work right, they hold stuff so you don't get scoliosis carrying around these heavy ass bags on your back all day?" I said as he rolled his eyes at my sarcasm. "Or did your dumb ass forget how simple things work like lockers?" I said as I opened my locker ignoring his eyes. "You're a little bitch you know that?" Billy said as he punched the locker beside me. I jumped a bit a the unexpected loud noise that went into my ear. As Billy started to say some stupid shit I tried to ignore tears filled up in my eyes as I stared into my locker. 

Next thing I know I see Billy's hand go up and Steve running over to us from the bathroom. I jumped at the sound of Steve and Billy yelling and fighting "Oh 'king' Steve has come to save his slut! Let me tell you bitch Harrington here will sleep with you and then leave you like he does every other bitch in this school!" Billy said shouting between getting punched and getting punched. I stood starring straight ahead into my locker quietly crying to myself as I attempted to ignore his words "Fuck! Am I really having a panic attack in front of the whole school?! They probablly think I'm a fucking baby." I thought as I slammed my locker closed and walked over to Billy who was now laying on the floor while fighting Steve. I pulled Steve off from on top of Billy and leaned down to where Billy was. I could smell his cigarette breath that's how close I was to him "Talk to me ever again and I will slash your fucking tires you god damn man whore." I said sternly ignoring the tears that ran down my face. I stood back up and kicked him in his side before walking to the restroom to fix my make up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry it took me a while to post this today I got busy out of no where again! I also was working on a  couple of painting projects and got distracted typical Candice I guess. Yes Candice is my real name. I hate it so fucking much. Anyways I hope you guys had a good day!

-C.W.