Part 29

*4 years later*

My baby was born a sweet baby girl, me and Steve named her Kyra. I'm a stay at home mom while Steve worked to pay for our apartment. I work two, but I'm normally at home.

One day me and Kyra were at Walmart getting groceries, and Kyra wanted to get a craft for her to do. "Mommy! Can I get a craft?" Kyra asked I thought I could go into the isle with her, but than I got flash backs form when 'it' happened. "Uhm honey, how about we come back with daddy? So you two can do the craft together!" I said. Doing crafts with Steve is her favorite thing to do. "Okay!" she said happily "How about we go pick out a toy?" I said so she didn't get sad that she couldn't get a craft. "Yeah!" She said excidedly. She picked out a Cheer Bear Stuffed animal. "This one! I want this one!" Kyra exclaimed happily. "Okay honey! Good choice!" I said I watched her reach her hands over the cart and toss the bear in the cart. 

"Hey! I'm home!" Steve said as he opened the front door to see me and Kyra watching the cartoons on the TV. "Daddy!" she yelled as she got up and ran towards Steve. "Hi baby! What did you and Mommy do today?" He said as he lifted her up and put her on his hip. "We went to the store, and I got a stuffed animal, and some cookies, and I was going to get a craft but mommy said to do it when you got home so we need to go back and get the craft." Kyra said "Okay! Lets go back right now!" Steve said setting her down before he walked towards me. Kyra ran off and went to find her shoes. "I couldn't do it Steve." I said my eyes tearing up a little bit. "I know, I know." Steve said as he hugged me. "Okay I'm ready!" Kyra announce happily running back form her room with her shoes on the wrong feat. "Baby girl let me help you." Steve said sitting down in front of her to help her fix her shoes.

That was the last chapter  sorry it took me so long to write it I just got really busy!! I'm working on another thing I just don't know when it will be posted.