Part 13

TRIGGER WARNING AGAIN CONTAINS MENTION OF RAPE AND DRUGGS I'M SO SORRY! <3

When we got to Steve's house Steve helped me walk to his rom from his deep red car in the driveway.

"Ok, stay here. I'm going to get you some water and Advil." Steve said laying me down on his soft bed that wreaked of cologne.

I took the Advil and chugged the water in hopes of getting whatever drug was in my system gone sooner. I watched as Steve got a pare of sweatpants and a t-shirt from from his closet. "Here you can change into these." Steve said as he handed me the sweatpants and t-shirt. "Thank you." I said tiredly as I took the shirt and pants from his hands.

I smiled when I saw how funny I looked in the mirror. The smell of Steve's cologne on his shirt comforted me as I sighed at the thought of me being drugged and almost rapped just minuets ago. I started to cry as I stepped out of the restroom to see a very sad yet angry Steve sitting in his bed. "Hey, hey it's going to be ok! Look we can go to Hopper first thing in the morning and file a report against that son of a bitch. And that- that piece of shit will get locked up!" Steve said trying to comfort me as I walked slowly to Steve on his spot on his bed.  "Yeah. Yeah, uhm does your mom have a hair tie or something I could borrow?" I asked as I sat at the edge of Steve's bed. "Yeah let me go look." Steve said as he stood up and walked towards his bedroom door. "Why does he have to be so sweet and caring. Kind of cute two not going to lie." I thought to myself as I lied down on his soft and comforting bed.

"I didn't know which type you wanted so I got both." Steve said walking into his room with a light blue scrunchie and a black hair tie in his hand his face turning a light pink as he noticed me laying under his warm comforter.

We watched some movie about a teenage boy skipping school or something I wasn't really paying attention. His living room was big and his couch was comfy as hell. When the movie was over Steve took me to the guest bedroom with inly a bed, nightstand, lamp, and dresser decorating the room. "This is where you can sleep." Steve said as he flicked the light on. "Thank you." I said as I walked into the poorly decorated room. "No problem!" Steve said as he turned around and walked back towards his room.