Part 9

I felt terrible for ignoring Steve, he looked so sad hanging out with Tommy and his other shit head friends. I was lonely as fuck without Steve, everybody looked at me like weird like I was a freak at a freak show. 

I walked into the school cafeteria alone, like I have bean for the past couple weeks.

A couple minuets into lunch I was readding at a table all by myself when a shadow covered the poor lighting "Can I help you?" I asked the long haired boy in front of me. He was wearing a Hellfire shirt and jean jacket. "How would you-..." he said "Maddy." I said answering his question "Maddy! How would you like to join Hellfire? He asked as he gestured his hand towards a table. There were a group of kids all wearing Hellfire shirts, I had never even looked at them before. "Uh what is it?" I asked "It's a club where we play D&D." Eddie said as he sat down in front of me. "Dungeons and Dragons?! I haven't played that in years. Yeah sure I'll join!" I said happily. 

Me and my old friends would play D7D in my basement, but than all of sudden it was only for nerds and they were trying to fit in so they decided not to play anymore. 

"Great." Eddie said "I'm Eddie..." he said before he introduced me to everybody. "Woah you actually got a GIRL to join?!" one of them said emphasize the word 'girl'. "Yeah?" I said s I looked at him confused. Eddie sat down at the end of the table. "So..." I said after sitting down next to some random kid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this one is short!

-C.W. <3