Part 20

A couple weeks went by and I was going to go to Steve's for a movie night with the Party. When I got to Steve's I  looked in his fridge and pantry but there was nothing. Like literally the only thing in the fridge was a single apple. "Steve you have nothing to eat! I was going to make everybody dinner. And why is the only thing you have in the fridge a single apple?" I said walking over to Steve's living room. I saw Steve sitting with his legs crossed and he had a verity of movies on the floor. "Yeah, uhm I don't know how to go grocery shopping so I have just bean ordering pizza and Chinese food. Can you help me pick out a movie?" he aid the last bit sounding like it was a really big deal. "Yeah, what type of movies do the kids like?" I said as I sat in front of him. "Nurd movies, but I like action movies." Steve said looking up to me with stress taking over his beautiful brown eyes. "Well here's another issue I like romance." I said with a smirk as I watched Steve's face go annoyed. "Really? They won't want to watch that." Steve said as he watched me pick up a movie from the ground. "OO CAN WE WATCH THIS ONE!" I said excitedly "Yeah, but they won't like that." Steve said as he watched me get up excitedly "Well I'm the new member of the party so it's only fare!" I said crossing my arms still holding the movie in my hand. "Ok deal." Steve said as he stood up from his spot in front of the T.V..

I ran to the door excitedly after hearing a loud and repeated bang on the front door. I assumed it was Dustin cause well it's Dustin. I opened the door to a very excided group of kids. "Ok, so Steve doesn't have any food. Also assuming you guys haven't eaten yet I want to make you guys chicken alfredo!" I said excitedly as I let them into the house. "Chicken alfredo?" El said confused. "Yeah! It's the best pasta ever! You'll love it!" I said as I grabbed my purse from the kitchen table and headed towards the door with the party following behind me and Steve looking annoyed. "Do we have to?" Steve said walking slowly behind us "Yes! Now hurry or I'm going to leave your ass at Walmart and you're going to have to walk home!" I teased rushing everybody out the door. Gosh taking care of 6 kids plus Steve was hard.

Sorry this one is so short I will post another part tomarrow I was busy today and yesterday I didn't feel like posting.

-C.W. <3