Part 14

A couple of minuets went by and the darkness surrounded me. I was still scared as shit thinking Justin would somehow find me and finish what he started. I sighed as I stood up not wanting to go do what I was about to do, but I was scare as shit and I needed to get some sleep so I wasn't overly exhausted tomorrow.

"Steve?" I asked as I opened Steve's bedroom door "Yeah?" he asked tiredly as I stepped into his room. "Uhm I'm really scared, and I was wondering if I could sleep in here?" I askes as I closed his bedroom door softly behind me. "Yeah sure,: He said as he scooted over so there was enough room for the both of us. 

*About 1 minute later*

I turned over to my side facing Steve, Steve doing the same seconds after I had. "Thank you. For every thing, letting me stay at your house, taking me to see The Evil Dead, staying with me when I was scared, and skipping school. I feel like you're the only one that understands how hard it is being new." I said as I attempted to look into Steve's beautiful brown eyes in the dark room. "You're welcome! I think you are the coolest person I have met." Steve said with what seemed like a smile. I winced as Steve leaned closer for a kiss. "Shit I'm so sorry I should've ask-" Steve said before I planted my lips on his. "It's ok." I said after pulling away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I swear these seem longer on paper. Sorry they keep on being so short I will try to get longer parts out! 

-C.W. <3