Part 16

MENTION OF RAPE AND DRUGS! IM SO SORRY LAST PART WITH THAT FROM WHAT I KNOW 

I was nervous as hell when I saw the police station not to far from where we turned on a corner. "Hey you're going to be ok! We're going to go in there, talk to Hopper, and put Justin's sorry ass in jail!" Steve said as he intertwined our fingers together "Ok." I said as I got out of Steve's deep red BMW.

"Hi, we would like to talk to Hopper please?" Steve asked the lady at the front desk. "Hopper! Harrington and the Maddy girl need to talk to you!" She said loudly so Hopper could hear. "Ok, send them in." Hopper said with annoyance in his voice.

"So um I went to a party last night and Justin Anderson drugged and attempted to rape me." I said before I started to cry into Steve's shoulder. I looked over to see Hopper's reaction change from annoyed to shocked and angry. As Steve told him the whole story I slowly sipped on the water that Hopper's receptionist gave me as I felt the warm salty tears run down my face. I wasn't really paying attention attempting not to in vision the memories.

"So?" I asked after Steve finished explaining what happened. "So, I'm going interview Just and his friends. I will take you to the hospital so I can get any pictures he might have left." Hopper said clearly angry but trying to stay calm. "Thank you so much!" I said as I burst into to tears of joy at how fast he was to solve the case and thankful that he believed me. "No problem kiddo." Hopper said before hugging me. I hugged him as I sniffled as saw Steve crying a little.

This one is shorter cause it's a lot going on and it was probably like 3 in the morning when I wrote it.

 -C.W. <3