Part 26

*A couple months later*

I woke up to a knock on the front door, my mom was at work plus she lives here, and Steve lives here too now cause his shit parents kicked him out for not making me get an abortion. So who the fuck was at the door? 

"Hello?" I heard Steve say after answering the door. "Hi, is Madeline Cooper here?" I heard a sort of familiar man's voice say from the front door. "Uhm yeah? Come in?" Steve said sounding more like a question instead of an invitation. "I'll go get her." Steve said now walking towards our bedroom. 

"Hey beautiful, some guy is here for you?" Steve said helping me stand up. I had a little baby bump now, but it wasn't too big. "Hello?" I said as I walked into the living room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the man sitting on my couch. "Dad?!" I said in shock. "Madeline! Are you fucking pregnant?!" my dad yelled angrily "WOW! You're gone since I was thirteen and THAT'S the first thing you say to me?" I said in desbeleif. " Me and Sarah didn't work out." he said trying to defend himself. "So what happened to wishing I was never born?" I said as his and Steve's eyes widened. "I did-" he said before I cut him off. "I really don't give a single shit about your petty ass story. Oh and I didn't want to get present I was raped." I said sternly "Yeah right." my dad said "Look you can either leave or treat your DAUGHTER  like she's a fucking human and not a god damn robot." Steve said defending me "Just fucking leave or I'm calling the cops! I don't ever want to see your ugly ass face ever again!" I yelled as I attempted to push my shit ass dad out of the house. 

"Get your filthy hands away from me you slut!" My dad yelled as he turned around I flinched when I saw his hand rise in front of me. I cried when I felt the  pressure of his hand hit my face. I stumbled back in shock, I knew he was a shitty dad but I didn't think he was that shitty. "Get the actual fuck out now!" Steve yelled pushing my dad out the door.

"Are you ok?" Steve said after running and hugging me. "Am I a slut?" I asked quietly into Steve's chest as I felt the warm waterfall erupt from my eyes. "No! Of course not! What happened to you is not your fault what so ever!" Steve said before a small pause. "I promise I will help raise our baby like she or he is my own." Steve said quietly I smiled hoping he couldn't tell my face was turning bright red from his remark. 

" I love you Harrington."