Part 11

It was the night of the party and I was nervous as shit. Parties aren't my thing. A lot of teens yelling, drinking, loud ass music, and on top of all that all in one (usually) small ass house? Yeah not good for anxiety.

I was picking out an outfit when I heard a knock on the door. "Why is he always early?" I said to myself as I tossed a sweatshirt over me. When I opened the front door I saw a really excited Steve. "Next time can you not come early? I haven't even picked out an outfit yet!" I said annoyed as I let him the brown  hair boy inside. "Sorry I was really excited! Maybe I could help pick out an outfit?" Steve said said as he walked towards my bedroom "Fine!" I said with a sarcastic tone as I rolled my eyes.

We picked out a light blue tank top and bell bottom jeans with white high topped converse. 

As soon as I stepped foot out of Steve's car I was nervous as shit

As soon as I stepped foot out of Steve's car I was nervous as shit. I could hear a couple drunk ass teens chanting "Chug! Chug! Chug!" from the back yard. "You ok?" Steve asked with a reassuring voice. "Yeah I'm fine!" I said hoping he couldn't tell I was lying.  "Ok. But if you get nervous or feel like you are about to have a panic attack tell me and we'll leave. OK?" Steve said as he wrapped his arm around my waist in a comforting way. 

When we walked in the house Steve waved at a few people in the crowd of drunken teenagers. "I'm going to get a drink, want one?" Steve asked slowly walked out in front of me. "Uhm sure." I said as I held my hands in fists hoping nothing bad would happen while he was gone.

As I waited for Steve I saw a group of guys looking at me and talking with each other "Really? Now?" I thought as I pretending I didn't see Justin Anderson walking towards me. "Can I help you?" I asked with a bitchy attitude. "Yeah. You can help me by giving me my number." Justin said as he looked my up and down. "Yeah...no. I actually value myself as a person unlike some of these girls here, so leave me the fuck alone!" I said anger filling my voice. "Come on at least let me get you a drink?" Justin said stepping closer towards me. "Hell NO! And beside Steve is getting me a drink." I said as I stepped back. "Oh really? Thank why is he talking to Jessica Baker?" Justin said as he pointed over to Steve and Jessica. "Really? Great that's just great! That's so god damn embarrassing!" I thought as I stood there in shock embarrassment taking over my body. "I guess you can get me a drink." I said trying not to freak out.

When Justin got back with the drink I felt more anxious than I had the whole night. Justin's face went confused as I smelled the red substance in the plastic cup. It didn't smell like alcohol it smelled like there was something else in it. "What you don't trust me?" Justin said jokingly. I didn't want to seem weird or anything so I chugged the strong red goop. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Justin and his shit faced friends started to chant. I rolled my eyes at there stupidity. "YEAH!" they yelled as I crushed the red solo cup. I saw Steve watching from where he was with Jessica with a jealous yet worried look on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The girl in the picture is me that's why her face is scribbled out! ignore my dirty ass room in the backround.

-C.W. <3