Part 15

It was the next morning and I woke up with arms around my waist like I was a teddy bear. I blushed at the memory of kissing Steve. "Good morning beautiful." Steve said lazily as he stood up and walked towards his bedroom door. "Good morning dork." I said happily ignoring the blush that crept onto my face hoping Steve was dumb enough not to notice. "I'm going to make eggs want bacon with that sweetheart?" Steve said after I caught up to him at the top of the stairs. "You're such a flirt Harrington." I teased as I jogged down the stairs "So no bacon?" Steve asked in a confused yet jokingly tone. "No! I love bacon! PLEASE make bacon!" I said as I turned around to face Steve. He laughed as he continued to walk to the kitchen.

I watched whatever was on the T.V. when I first turned it on as Steve made break feast. "Ok eggs and bacon are done. Do you want toast?" Steve asked setting two plate of scrambled eggs and bacon on the table. "No thank you." I said as I stood up to join him for break feast. "Ok, we have chocolate milk and orange juice. Which one do you prefer?" Steve asked while he looked from the fridge to me "Chocolate milk!" I said happily. Steve laughed before he poured two glasses of chocolate milk.

________________________________________________________________________________Again I am so sorry these are so short I write them on paper before I type them and they seem longer on paper than they do on the laptop. My bad.

-C.W. <3