Part 27

Steve's face looked shocked. "Does he not love me?" I thought as I felt the tears fill in my eyes. Steve noticed and kissed me "I love you too beautiful!" Steve said. "The party is going to freak when they see your baby bump!" Steve said happily. "Yeah, can we order Chinese tonight and have the party over? Please!" I said as Steve's wiped semi-dried tears from my face. 

Later that night I jumped a little as the front door burst open "God Dustin! Don't do that. You might scare me so I give birth!"  I said before the party teased. "Can we order pizza?" Mike whined "Ew! Hell no, me and Steve already decided on Chinese." I said as I picked up the Chinese menu in front of me. I already knew I wanted fried chicken dumplings and chicken fried rice, but I wanted to see what else they had. "But I want pizza." Mike wined again after sitting on the couch. "Well me and my BABY want Chinese. Do you not like Chinese food?" I said as I handed him the menu. "Ohh sweet and sour chicken!" he Said. "How are you guys not going crazy about her baby bump!" Steve yelled surprised "We didn't want to overwhelm her." Max said as she sat down next to me. "No! I wanted to sit next to her!" Dustin yelled as he rushed over to Max. I rolled my eyes as I listened to them argue. Steve smirked at me and the looked at Max and Dustin "Don't." I said. "Well we have another issue." Steve said catching Dustin and Max's attention "What?" Max and Dustin said at the same time. "I want to sit with her." Steve said    smiling and walking over to us. Dustin threw his hands in there and then back down to his sides. Max just rolled her eyes and walked to the chair on the other side of the couch. "Damn! Steve a 13 year old is know the o ignore a stupid argument." I teased. 

A little later I got excited when I heard a knock on the door. "Food's here!" I said standing up to go answer the door. "Thank you so much!" I said to the delivery women in front of me after receiving a weird look from her. She hadn't handed me the food yet. "Uhm can I have my food please?" I asked trying to sound as polite as possible. "Uh yeah." she said handing me the two plastic bags in her hands. "How much?" I asked her I noticed her staring at my stomach. "Uh 48.58." she said finally looking up at my face. "Oh you're the girl who is faking being raped!" she said when she said noticing who I was. "I was raped." I corrected when I handed her the money. "Yeah sure!" she said walking back to her car.

"What did you get?" Steve asked from sitting beside me. "Soup dumplings, chicken fried rice, and for lunch tomorrow I ordered me some sweet and Sour chicken." I said before slurping the soup out of one of my dumplings. "Sounds good!" he said after taking a spoon full of my rice. "What the fuck?!" I said while hitting him on his arm jokingly. "I love you." Steve replied. 

"DID YOU JUST SAY 'I LOVE YOU'?!" the party yelled happily all at the same time. "Yeah?" me and Steve said at the same time "So are you going to say it back?" El asked "Oh! well I said it first earlier today." I said answering her question "Really? Steve ALL of our planning went to waste!" Dustin said emphasizing the word 'all'. 

I laughed as I watched Steve's face turn red. "Really dude?" Steve said flicking a chunk of rice at Dustin. "So what are you going to name her?" Dustin said "How do you know the baby's going to be a girl?" me and Steve said at the same time. "I have a gut feeling." Dustin said before stuffing his face with rice.