Part 22

I watched as the party took a bite of the Alfredo I made them. "So?" I asked as they all chewed. I smiled as El's face lit up "This is so good!" El said as she rushed another bite into her mouth, I smiled and Steve and Dustin nodded their heads as fast as they could in sync. "Good." Steve said with his mouth full of pasta. "Gross! Finish chewing first!" I said as I watched Mike and Lucas shove pasta in their mouth while Max watched in disgust and disbelief.

I hated Star Wars, it was so boring I honestly wasn't paying any attention to the movie what so ever. I giggled as I saw Steve stuff his face with the pasta some more through out the movie. "What's so funny? This movie isn't that funny, is it?" Steve whispered to me Dustin following with an aggressive "shhh!" "You're still eating the pasta?" I said trying to burst into laughter. " What? It's really good!" Steve said after struggling to swallow the obviously to big of a bite. " You're not full?" I said as I rolled my eyes as the rest of the party shushed me and Steve again. "Well yeah, but it's really good." Steve said with a somewhat upset voice. I burst out laughing "Oh my god! We are watching a movie! If you guy's want to be all boyfriend and girlfriend go do it upstairs!" Mike said "WHEELER!" Steve yelled as I laughed awkwardly. I was flab-er-gasted.

Sorry this one is so short!

-C.W. <3