Thirteen

Warning: mature content near the end.

-Third Person-

"Mira, wake up."

The black-haired girl sat up groggily, meeting face to face with Aaron, who was looking at her bandaged neck. She didn't see J.C. anywhere, so she was getting kind of worried that he went out and fed from another human girl. Mira rubbed her eyes.

"You've been asleep since this morning," Aaron chuckled, playing with his babysitter's hair. "Now it's nighttime."

"Shit, really? What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock."

Mira widen her eyes. "I slept for that long?!?"

"Considering that J.C. drank from you, yeah" Aaron replied, laughing.

Mira sighed as she placed her head against the headboard of the bed. "Where did J.C. go?"

"He went out to get us something to eat, don't worry," he said, sitting next to Mira. "Oh, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, buddy. What is it?"

"I just gotta say: thank you to both you and Hedy for protecting me when I stayed here with you guys. It really means a lot to me."

Mira felt her heart swell up. Even though Aaron went through terrible things such as being possessed by his older brother and exposed to supernatural creatures, he still had respect for both Mira and Hedy. Teardrops fell down her face as Aaron pulled her into a hug.

"Oh, Aaron," she sniffled, crying into the boys' hoodie and hugging him tightly. "You're welcome, and we're sorry that we exposed you to those horrible things!"

"It's okay, Mira."

The two then heard the front door open, meaning that J.C. was back with their food. Mira wiped the tears from her face and let Aaron go from the hug.

"C'mon, let's go eat."

—————————

After they all ate dinner and took their showers, Aaron was sound asleep on the couch while watching TV, Mira was finishing up her shower, and J.C. was waiting for her to finish up in the bathroom. Mira then threw on the t-shirt J.C. have given her and walked out of the bathroom, laying down next to the dark-haired vampire.

"Were you okay when I came in? You sounded like you were crying." J.C. asked, pulling her close to his chest. Mira felt her heart skip a beat.

"I was fine. It's just that Aaron was thanking me for being a good babysitter, along with my friend."

"You're very protective when it comes to Aaron, Mira, and I like that about you."

"Really?"

J.C. nodded in response. Their faces were an inch away from each other; looking deep into his blue eyes, Mira kissed him softly, tasting the sweetness of his lips. J.C. then pulled her onto his lap as they continued to kiss passionately, while Mira played with the hem of his pajama pants.

Articles of clothing began to come off; J.C.'s pants were gently pulled down, leaving him only in his t-shirt and boxers, while Mira's bra was unhooked underneath the shirt she was wearing. They both stopped for some air, their foreheads pressed against together, breathing heavily.

"Do you want me to go soft or rough? I know it's your first time." J.C. asked, worrying that he might hurt her during it.

"I got the shot a while back, so I should be okay" Mira replied.

J.C. nodded as he resumed kissing her, his lips making their way towards her neck, creating a hickey near the bite mark he had given her, causing her to quietly moan.

"J-J.C." Mira stammered, shifting on his lap, feeling his harden sensitive area rubbing against hers, causing the dark-haired to groan in pleasure. Mira gasped in shock, feeling aroused by his voice.

"Damn it, Mira." He groaned out, wrapping his arms around her waist. Mira then laid on her backside, pulling the dark-haired man on top of her as they continued to make out passionately, trying to keep quiet due to Aaron sleeping in the living room.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in her ear, his hand rubbing the inside of Mira's thigh, making her feel more aroused than ever.

"Yes," she breathed out, still hazy from the foreplay, feeling her face warm up. "Please keep going."

"Okay."

J.C. nodded as he took his shirt off and threw it on the floor, so he was only left in his boxers while Mira was still partially clothed; she wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his lips near her neck as she turn the lamp light off.

And with that, Mira felt special that night.