Seven

-Hedy-

"Now you really done it this time, Hed."

Nick's voice sent shivers down my spine as we flew over the snowy city, looking down at now darken lights. I couldn't believe that he would possess Aaron and try to kill both me and Mira; well, I noticed something was off when me and her came back to the apartment and still saw him sleeping. I guess what Cheryl, Victoria, and Jessie said was true, and I hoped that both Aaron and Mira were okay. Poor Aaron is going to have some trauma.

A few minutes had passed and we landed in an uninhabited part in the city, making it more darker and gloomier than it was before. It only had an abandoned apartment that looked oddly clean. Nick shifted back to his normal self as he opened the door, dragging me inside the apartment.

"I got her, boys!" Nick exclaimed. In fast speed, the remaining four came down the stairs, wearing all black clothing, glaring at me.

"I see that you're a vampire" Howie sneered.

"I see that you all are still alive after I killed you in '98" I retorted, crossing my arms.

"You should really start being nice to us, Hed," Brian said, raising an eyebrow. "We're not going to deal with your bitchiness all day when you're here with us."

I huffed. "Why should be nice to the assholes who killed my sorority sisters and my damn housemother, kept me captive for thirteen days, used me as a blood slave when I was a human, and transformed me into a blood-sucking creature of the night, huh? You guys don't deserve my niceness!"

"Oh?" Kevin gritted through his teeth, his eyes turning bright green. "Well, since you want to be like that to us, let's feed you for the night, shall we?"

In fast speed, we were upstairs in one of the bedrooms, who I'm assuming was A.J.'s due to the cigarette ashtray on the table. I was held down on the bed by Howie, while Nick and Brian circled around me as A.J. and Kevin pulled two blood substances out of the mini fridge, causing my fangs to immediately come out of my mouth.

Opening the substance, Kevin tiled my head back as he poured it down my throat, letting me taste the silky blood; he then repeated the process with the second substance. After that was over, I felt the blood paralyze my body, making me look at the ceiling with the blood oozing from my mouth.

"That was Brian and A.J.'s demon blood, just to let you know," Howie said, releasing his grip on me. "Now that's she's dealt with, let's get some dinner."

The boys left the room in fast speed, leaving me all alone. With half-lidded eyes, I fell asleep, having a sensual dream.