Sixteen

-Third Person-

After fighting through the crowded subway session, the group finally made it to the church, locking the door behind them and only seeing the white light illuminate from the mosaic windows, making it feel like they're in Millennium. Aaron turned on the lights, revealing that they're in the pews of the corridors.

"What do we do now?" Mira asked.

"Let's try and find some weapons to scare them off. Incubi are opposed of heavenly items, after all," J.C. replied, noticing a fountain of holy water. "I'll go and start the water."

"Got it"

Mira, Hedy, and Aaron then went into one of the rooms to look for any weapons, in which they found three daggers, two guns, and two stakes, which would work perfectly. They gathered up all of the weapons and took them to the blessed fountain.

"Do you think those might work? It's five demons against two vampires and two humans." J.C. asked Mira, who was wiping the now blessed weapons with a cloth.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry" she replied nonchalantly, handing the dagger to Aaron.

"Besides, we have similar powers to them" Hedy shrugged, gun in hand. She was hesitant about fighting, since there's a possible half-vampire/half-demon baby growing inside of her uterus at the moment.

Suddenly, the window shattered, revealing a demonic Howie flying towards the group, ready to pounce on them. Mira then opened fire and a bullet hit the curly-haired demon's shoulder, black blood flying everywhere, causing him to fall down.

"Let's go!!" Hedy exclaimed as the group ran upstairs, looking for a hiding spot, only for the lights to go out, leaving them stranded in the darkness.

"Dammit!!" Mira exclaimed, holding onto Aaron tightly.

"Don't worry, I have a flashlight" J.C. said, turning on his flashlight, revealing a long hallway filled with rooms. The group walked slowly with their weapons, keeping an eye out for any demons creeping up upon them.

Aaron then spoke up.

"Something is tugging on my ankle" he said.

"Stay close to me, then" Mira replied.

Hedy looked down at the latter's ankle and saw nothing, so she continued walking, however, she sensed something, so she held a tight grip on her gun. A few seconds had passed and she immediately sensed Howie, who was now healed from his wounds. Turning around, she noticed he was behind Aaron, causing her to aim the gun at him, along with Mira.

"Don't get too close to him, Howie" she sneered, her finger on the trigger.

"Oh? And what if I do?" He mocked.

"We'll just shoot you again."

"Well, you're not."

The group looked up and saw Kevin up on the ceiling, smiling at them with his sharp canines. He then swooped down and grabbed Aaron, a scream escaping his mouth.

"AARON!!!" Mira exclaimed, shooting at Kevin, who dropped the boy due to the bullet wounds. Thanks to her fast speed and strength, Hedy caught Aaron in her arms. J.C. grabbed Mira protectively as they found a hiding spot in one of the rooms, locking the door behind them.

The battle had just begun.