Twelve

Warning: mature content.

Time skip.

-Hedy-

The smell of coconut filled my nose as I washed my hair, the warm water running down my scalp and my body. The boys went out to get their dinner for the night, so I had the apartment all to myself, which was a good thing. I wonder how Mira and Aaron are doing, and I hoped that J.C. guy was taking good care of them.

After I cleaned myself up, I wrapped a towel around my body and detangled my hair, letting it air dry. I left the bathroom to find some clothing to wear, looking through A.J.'s closet, ultimately deciding on a black button up shirt. I smirked.

I wonder if I can seduce him by wearing this. I thought, putting my underwear on and buttoning up the shirt. I then laid on the bed, waiting for the tattooed brunet to come in.

A few minutes had passed and A.J. came back to his room, looking at me thirstily. Black blood oozed from his mouth as he climbed on top of me, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Is this for me, baby?" He asked me, a soft grip on my waist, his harden sensitive area pressed against mine.

"What makes you think that I'm all dressed up in a button up shirt that exposes my legs, hm?" I replied, pulling his chin close to my face.

A.J. just licked his lips as he kissed me passionately, feeling the grip on my waist tighten. In a feverish manner, his jacket and top came off again, leaving him only in his black pants. I unbuttoned a few buttons from the shirt, letting it expose my chest. A.J.'s lips made their way to my neck as he started to give me hickeys, ranging from red to bluish-purple marks.

"A-A.J." I moaned, but he placed two of his fingers inside my mouth, letting me suck on them. He then whispered in my ear.

"Be a good girl for me, would you?"

Good girl. Hearing his voice saying that made me go crazy. Well, at least we're resuming our foreplay so I won't be touch-starved. After sucking on his fingers for a good minute, we resumed making out, the button up shirt coming off, falling onto the floor.

"You're so beautiful, Hedy." A.J. mused, unhooking the back of my bra before kissing my lips again. I felt my bra strap fall off, so I covered my chest up to prevent it from falling off.

"I missed you so much, A.J."

Before he can even reply, the door opened revealing Brian, smirking at the position that we're in. He walked slowly towards us, locking the door.

"Did I interrupted something?" He teased, taking his jacket off. My whole body felt like it was on fire, since me and A.J. were getting to the good part.

"Our foreplay" I replied, glaring at him with my red eyes.

"I see that. May I join you guys?"

"Sure" A.J. replied.

Brian climbed onto the bed, taking his shirt off and throwing it onto the floor, revealing a tattoo on his bicep. Thoughts rushed through my mind. Doing it with two guys? Seems fun, but does that make me a bad girl? A.J. kissed down to my stomach, feeling a throbbing sensation form while Brian kissed me passionately, as I unbuckled the belt buckle of his jeans.

Let's just say that it was all night long.