Fifteen

One week later...

-Hedy-

For some reason, I've been feeling sluggish and downbeat for the past couple of days, along with my body rapidly changing; my skin was sickly pale and my hair was slowly reverting back to its former auburn color, the black and blue coloring fading. The body part that was hurting the most was my stomach...and I swore I drunk that blood bag that day after me, Brian, and A.J. had did it.

I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, causing me to cringe immediately; I didn't look like a vampire, I looked more like a zombie. Suddenly, I felt nauseous, then I threw up in the toilet, clutching my stomach.

Then I heard it.

I heard a faint heartbeat starting at the bottom of my stomach. My eyes widen in shock as I felt it again. Could it be? I thought.

"Congratulations, Hedy."

I looked up and saw Cheryl smiling happily at me, along with Victoria and Jessie, who was helping me up from the floor.

"Am I...?" I asked them.

"Yes, you're pregnant" replied Jessie.

My heart flipped with joy; I can believe I'm having a baby, since it was my dream to become a mother when I was still a human. My mood then changed, remembering the boys.

"What do I tell them?"

"You're not going to tell. You're going to escape and meet Mira at J.C.'s apartment," Victoria said, opening the window for me. "Let's go before they wake up."

Looking back at the locked door, I climbed through the window and left the bathroom.

————————

I stood in front of apartment number ten, waiting for someone to answer the door. A few seconds later, the door then opened, revealing a tall, dark-haired man with pale blue eyes, who I'm assuming was J.C. His eyes widen as he looked up and down at me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He asked me, helping me inside of his apartment. Mira and Aaron got up from the couch and ran towards me.

"Hedy!"

Mira ran towards me and hugged me, holding onto me tightly. "You look sick, did you catch something?"

"No, Mira. I-I'm pregnant."

She just gave me a look. "How? You told me you were a virgin!"

I sighed. "I lied. I slept with A.J. when I was held captive at the castle, then I slept with him again, along with Brian."

"You'd make a really good mom, Hedy" J.C. said.

I raised an eyebrow. "My name isn't—"

"I told him everything. He's a vampire, too," replied Mira, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We're going to raise this baby together, even if it's a supernatural offspring."

I pulled Mira into a hug, then she pulled away.

"Hedy, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

She looked up at J.C., who just gave her a reassuring smile. "I slept with—"

Suddenly, Aaron tugged on her arm, pointing at the sky. "We have major problem, you guys."

We all ran to the window and saw them in their demon forms, angrily flying towards us. J.C.'s eyes turned red as he ushered us away from the window.

"There's a church around the corner. Let's hide there."

We all left the apartment and headed towards the subway station.