Five

-Hedy-

The smell of coffee filled the air of the coffee shop as I skimmed through Mira's book, reading more about incubi; honestly, I knew they existed just like vampires, but my parents never told me about them, well, maybe when I was little, but that was a long, long time ago, when I was still a human. Well, I'm not immune to the crucifix, since I had my necklace on when I transformed on that awful night.

As I was reading, a line caught my eye.

Cambion- the successful offspring of an incubi/succubi and a human. Could also be partially successful with incubi/succubi and another supernatural being.

Vampires and incubi can mate? I thought. I was still able to reproduce and have kids, so thinking about that made me feel happy; I always wanted to start a family.

Mira came back to the table, holding a cup of coffee and a bag of food, possibly for Aaron since he was still asleep when we left. I just hoped he didn't see what had happened last night, or else I'm screwed.

"What did you find, Hed?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Look"

I handed her the book to read that line. She raised an eyebrow.

"Wouldn't be very painful for a human to give birth to a supernatural being?" She questioned, skimming through the page. "It can cause problems for the mother during pregnancy."

"It would be worst during a c-section" I replied, shaking at the thought of a painful birth.

"Hed, are you still a virgin?"

"What?"

"I said, are you still a virgin?"

My stomach tighten. I didn't tell her that I lost my virginity to A.J. that night when I tried to escape the castle. I loved the way he pleasured me, along with the aftercare and the dirty talk. I still have sensual dreams about him, along with Brian.

"Yes," I lied, changing the subject. "Aaron's food is getting cold, so we better get out of here."

————————

Aaron was still asleep on the couch when the girls walked in; watching the news channel, which was strange since he was watching Friends when they left. Mira placed his food in the refrigerator as she stood next to Hedy, drinking the rest of her coffee.

"He has never slept like this. He usually wakes up around eleven" she whispered to her. Hedy looked at the sleeping boy, still hearing his pulse.

A few seconds had passed and Aaron opened his eyes, revealing them to be a bright blue color, a black blooded smile forming on his lips.

He was possessed by Nick.