Fourteen

-Third Person-

Quietness filled the room as Hedy, Brian, and A.J. slept soundly in each other's arms; their bodies covered up by A.J.'s blanket. Hedy's mind was still in a haze from last night, since the session was even more intense than the night she first did it with A.J., however she loved the way both Brian and A.J. pleasured her, along with the aftercare they had given her. She also liked the way the boys had praised her; including Brian.

"You're so good at using your mouth."

"Just like that, baby."

"We can pleasure you all night, Hedy."

"You did so well."

The black-haired then stirred from her sleep, seeing Brian asleep between her chest while A.J. had an arm wrapped around her waist, his head resting on the pillow. She then sat up, covering herself with the blanket.

"Morning, baby," Brian said throatily, placing a kiss on her lips. "How are you feeling?"

"My legs are still shaky" Hedy said, feeling the numbness of her legs. She felt like A.J. didn't massaged her legs enough, since he fell asleep in the middle of the massage. She poked his stomach, causing him to wake up.

"You didn't massage my legs enough" she complained to the tattooed brunet, who was rubbing the sleep from his eyes. A.J. just snickered as he kissed her marked shoulder.

"Sorry"

Hedy just rolled her eyes as A.J.'s hands roamed around her thighs, massaging them softly as Hedy placed her head on his shoulder, a soft hum escaping from her lips. Brian then proceeded to kiss her passionately, until she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" The blond asked her, who nodded in response. In fast speed, he grabbed a fresh blood bag from the mini fridge and handed it to Hedy, who sipped on it thirstily. After she finished the blood bag, her hunger was completely satisfied.

"Feel better?" asked A.J., who was still massaging her thighs. Hedy nodded as she laid back down, falling asleep in both of their arms.

—————————

Mira watched the snow fall outside, feeling warmth underneath the warm blanket J.C. had wrapped her up in. Her thoughts were filled on what had happened between her and J.C. last night, which she enjoyed since he pleasured her. She looked at the dark-haired man that was asleep on her chest, running her fingers through his dark hair, then his backside, which was covered in scratch marks. J.C.'s dirty talk from last night was in her mind.

"Am I making you feel good, baby?"

"You're doing great."

"Look me in the eyes."

"Show me that little technique you did again."

Mira was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed that J.C. had woken up, earning a small chuckle from the vampire. She blushed.

"Still thinking about last night?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"I wasn't too rough on you, was I?"

"No, not at all."

Mira then pulled him into a passionate kiss, caressing the scratch marks that was on his back. She moaned as J.C. made the kiss deeper, earning her to wrap her arms around his neck; his lips then made their way to the other side of her neck, kissing it softly.

"Go ahead," she breathed out. "Bite me."

The dark-haired groaned as he bit deeply into Mira's neck, lapping up any remaining blood that was on her shoulder. J.C. pulled away from her neck, blood dripping from his mouth, and his eyes bright red. They made out for a couple more minutes, then stopped to look at the snow falling outside.

"The snow looks beautiful, doesn't it?" J.C. asked her.

"Agreed." Mira replied.

Throughout the day, both Mira and Hedy were in bed with their partners, looking at the snow falling in the city.