Two

-Third Person-

Snow started to fall down from the sky as five men stood on top of an apartment building, looking over the now dimly lit city. Almost all of the lights were out, replacing the bright, happy lighting to a dark, gloomy one. The men were all cladded in black clothing; their clothes blending in with the dark blue lighting, which was better than their Renaissance outfits they wore when they were vampires. Now, they were incubuses; paralyzing their victims before killing them by consuming their souls.

Kevin, the tall black-haired and the leader, smelled a sweet scent coming from one of the rooms. He smiled darkly.

"Found us some dinner, boys. Let's go."

One by one, the men flew down from the apartment building, following Kevin. They hovered near a window, looking at a auburn-haired woman, who was in a deep asleep. Nick, the tall blond, unlocked the window, letting the boys enter the woman's apartment.

"So, which one is going to feed first?" Howie whispered.

"Who fed the last time?" Brian spoke up.

"A.J. It's Nick's turn," replied Kevin, placing his hand near the woman's heart. "C'mon Nicky, feed."

This was Nick's first time feeding off a human since his reincarnation as an incubi. He was a bit nervous, and the boys could tell since his whole body was shaking. The blond walked towards the woman's bed, looking hungrily at her throat.

"Hurry up! She's gonna notice!" A.J. said, getting impatient. Howie pinched him.

"Shut the hell up!"

The woman suddenly opened her eyes, looking up at the five demons. She shrunk in fear.

"W-who are you? A-and what's going on?" She stuttered, shielding herself with her blanket. Kevin just chuckled as he patted her head.

"Your worst nightmare"

Before the woman can even do anything, Kevin put her under paralysis, leaving her body stiff in the bed. All the woman could do was whimper as Nick transformed into his demon form; eyes becoming a brighter blue, fingernails long, and razor sharp canines.

He attacked her throat, blood spraying everywhere on the white-sheeted bed. After he was finished consuming her soul, she laid there, soaked in black blood. Nick raised his head up, looking at the rest of the boys with black blood-stained teeth.

"Good job, Nicky!" Brian exclaimed, high-fiving the young blond. After that was all over, the boys left the woman's apartment, flying into the snowy night and back to their hideout.

As they fell asleep, a certain vampire was on their minds.