Repairing The Damage ch 2

"Repairing The Damage ch 2"
"A Quartermaine Home "

At The Metro, Co-Valentin was on the phone."This doesn't make me happy "Valentin hung up the phone.

At The Quartermaine-Ned was on the phone."Do you know who brought it" He hung up the phone as Monica came in?"Ned, How was the ELQ meeting? Sorry I had to go out of town "It went well for me, I voted with Valentin to keep him on board" Why did you do that? "Because it was best for ELQ" What about the merge "That didn't happen, Ned I hope keeping Valentin on board is a good choice for the company "Actually I just got off the phone, Someone is trying to buy his stock" Who! "I don't know, I do have another piece of news that you will like" Carly stole her share of the hotel to invest in Aurora and now lost her share of the hotel "Wow! After what she did to AJ I'm happy about it. I thought you would be "She acts like she is so better than AJ was! Monica yelled "Yes, I would who will own it now" as a woman came in."Ned, Monica "Skye, You're back" Yes I'm it's nice to see you both" Is Lila with you" Yes" Why are you here Skye "It's about family and ELQ" What about ELQ"

"I know Ned you're upset that I stole my share of ElQ to Valentin I was desperate and I had to but I'm going to make it right "How"

Copyright by Skye's the limit