Repairing The Damage ch 38

"Repairing The Damage ch 38"
At General Hospital-Britt was working with TJ as the paramedics came in."We have victims from a massive car accident "The paramedics came in with Molly."No, Molly" TJ you can't work on her, I will" As The Paramedics came in with Lesi."Mother "Britt, I got it, You take care of Molly" I will "as The paramedics came in with Carly and Bobbie was with her."Is that all" No we have two more "The paramedics came in with Josslyn and the young mystery woman?"Josslyn "We need to call more doctors "as Portia came in."I was at the party and heard about the car accident I can help I didn't drink" Me too" as Lucas and Elizabeth came in." Alright, Let's save lives "as Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae came by and Skye ran towards The mysterious young woman," This is my daughter Genevieve "Skye let us take care of her "Britt said as Michael and Aj and Monica and Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn and Alexis came in.

"I can help, "Monica said as the doctor went to work as the rest of the town just waited for news.

"Genevieve has to make it" Molly too, ''I can't lose my daughter "Skye and Alexis took each other's hands. Kristina came by."Mom" You're sister going to be ok "Yes, Do you want me to call Ric" No not yet, I wish Sam was here" Me too"

"Michael "I have my issues with mom something but I can't lose her "I know you have my support "

Copyright by Skye's the limit