Repairing The Damage ch 11

"Repairing The Damage ch 11"
At Drew's office-Drew was in his office he just got bad news when Sam came into the office."You look bad" I just got some bad news about Aurora, Someone just bought all the stocks we are looking at a hostile takeover "Who" I don't know, I'm sorry "This isn't you're fault and we will figure this out" I try to call Michael he didn't answer "Sonny died last night I'm sure his busy" What! Happened "There was a bomb in the coffee shop "Do they know who did it" Not yet"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was on the phone."That's wonderful news" Skye hang up the phone as Lorenzo came in."What are you up to" Oh I just bought a company Aurora "What kind of company is it" A media company, Jax also had some share in it and last time he visited me he give me his share "That's nice" You're not jealous of my relationship with my ex-husband? Jax didn't want to come home and he know Josslyn wouldn't want the company when she gets older "No I understand "It was just business "Yes "Now I have to go, Ned and I are looking into getting ELQ back "

At The Police station-Mac and Robert, we're going over Cyrus's belongings when they found a note in it and read it was a confession from Cyrus that it was all him who put the bomb inside Sonny's office as Laura came by."What's going on" We found a note in Cyrus' belonging it's a confession he put the bomb in Sonny office "

At Carly's-Carly was home with Michael he was helping her tell Donna about Sonny."Daddy was hurt last night he went to heaven "Well I see him again "No,Not this time baby but Sonny loved you"Carly hug her daughter as Michael phone went off."Michael,No this isn't good "Michael hang up the phone."What is it"Someone just took over Aurora "Who"I don't know yet,I should go do you need me "No"What about the funeral "I'm just Sonny ex wife,I'm not planning it"Alright,You know you're more then his ex wife "Michael left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit