Repairing The Damage ch 31

"Repairing The Damage ch 31"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was pouring himself coffee as his phone rang he looked at the ID it was Tracy and Ned answered it."Mother, I have wonderful news we have ELQ back from Valentin, Do you know who the CEO is? All right it's Skye she got the company back and she a Quartermaine "Tracy hang up on Ned and he was upset as Brooklyn came in."Dad, Are you okay "No, Your Grandmother just Called and I had to tell her about Skye as the CEO" I take it she wasn't happy "No she wasn't but I'm glad we have it back "Yes I too" Ned and Brooklyn left.

Monica came into the room and poured herself some coffee as Michael came in."Grandmother, Are you okay? You have been acting odd lately "I'm okay Michael "as Skye came in," You've been acting odd since you came back into our family are you stressed out my grandmother "No, I care for Monica we came a long way "Michael, Skye didn't do anything "Well I have to go be with my wife "Michael left and Skye close the door."Monica, Are you okay just can't get over that AJ is alive "Yes and his on his way home I asked Elizabeth to help go get him and bring him to the hotel opening "Good then it will be over "Yes, Are you upset that I I'm the CEO of Elq" No, I'm glad Valentin went" Thank "Now what are you going to name the hotel "

At Carly's- Carly was at home when the doorbell rang it was Alexis."Alexis, Why are you here "Alexis came in."We need to talk about Sonny's estate "Okay I'm not his wife anymore "No but you're his next of kin and I'm here for Kristina she wants to rebuild the coffee shop just the coffee part and I was hoping you wouldn't want it" No, I think Sonny would want Kristina to have it" Thanks she having a hard time with Sonny death" I'm sure "Are you going to take over the business "No, I'm done with that, I don't want to live in danger or his shadow anymore "Good, I'm sure you will find something "Yes I will" Alexis left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit