Repairing The Damage ch 19

"Repairing The Damage ch 19"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch talking."So Lorenzo when will we tell everyone you're alive" How about on you're reopening of the hotel" Alright, I'm thinking of renaming it, I had to tell Monica about AJ tonight "How did she take it" She was happy I just wish I could bring back Alan too" Yes, I'm sorry about it" We have come along way in our relationship, I was so angry with you when I found out you were Thoma and engaged to Blair" I had to pretend to be my cousin to stay alive I took over his life" Yes "But I'm glad I found you again "Me too" I'm also glad you didn't sell the waterfront to Ric" I know I was desperate when you were gone for money" Yes, Let's go to bed"

At Elizabeth-Elizabeth was looking at a picture of AJ when Cameron came into the room," Mom, Are you okay "Yes I'm okay, I'm just thinking about the past that's all "Cameron look at the picture."Who's he" No one, I'm going to bed" Elizabeth went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine, mansion-Michael was looking at a picture of AJ."I wish you were here Dad, To meet my son and wife" Michael put the picture down and went to bed.

Copyright by Skye's the limit