Repairing The Damage ch 22

"Repairing The Damage ch 22"
At General Hospital ~Liesl was in the lab running DNA tests hopefully to find out who Nina's daughter was when Britt came in," Mother, What are you doing "I'm looking for Nina's daughter her DNA will be here in the hospital if she lives in this town "

At The Quartermaine- Ned and Olivia were talking" I had decided my future I'm selling Skye my share of the hotel and going to work with Carly we will be open our own business "What kind" We are not sure yet "Whatever you decide I'll support you" I hope so, Ned I'm worried about us" Me too"

At Valentin-Valentin was working when Skye came in," Valentin Cassadine we finally meet at least" Skye Quartermaine, It's a pleasure to meet you finally, I think we meet before you look formal to me, We haven't ", "Yes so what will it take for you to sell your share of ELQ to me! Why would I sell them "Because the company Is for family only, I'll give you whatever you want "I know you're secret "What secret "That Lorenzo is alive and you're married to him! "What will it take for you to be quiet about it? "I want the waterfront and I'll give you my share of ELQ" I'll have to talk to Lorenzo "Yes I'm sure and I'll be waiting to hear from you" Skye left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit