Repairing The Damage ch 29

"Repairing The Damage ch 29"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was sitting down on the couch she was feeling emotional finding out that AJ was alive and she couldn't tell anyone yet when Michael and Drew came in."How was the meeting "Skye brought Valentin to share she is now the CEO of ELQ" I don't know what else she is up to" I'm glad that Skye has it, ELQ is a Quartermaine company and we are finally ruined of a Cassadine "Yes but still she keeps going after the company "She a businesswoman, Edward would be proud of her that she blackmail Valentin to get it back, I'm going to bed" Monica went upstairs.

"Something is going on with Grandmother she has been acting odd" Maybe, Michael I was thinking of staying a new business would you like to join me" Maybe, I need to find my wife a new liver "Yes"

At The Metro Co- Skye was looking around supervisor the new decorations as Carly came in she missed the hotel."Carly, Why are you here "You will lose this hotel just like you lose every man you have been with "I'm a smart businesswoman, I learn from my adopted father and Edward and I'll make this hotel and Aurora the best business and ELQ" ELQ? "Yes, I was just named CEO" I hope all these companies keep you warm at night "Carly left as Ava came by."Ava, I know we talk about you working at Aurora but I was thinking of you helping me manage this hotel" I would love to," Good, I just been thinking of a name for it"

Copyright by Skye's the limit