Repairing The Damage ch 35

"Repairing The Damage ch 35"
At Lila's hotel-The Quartermaine we're celebrating their claim on owning the hotel and having AJ home and Watching Carly get upset. Monica touched AJ's face," I'm so glad you're home son" Me too "Michael came by."Dad, I want to have a relationship with you like we did before you shot" Me too Son, I'm here for you" I'm married with a son, I have a lot to tell you "I'm a Grandfather "Yes you are" Michael and AJ share a hug."We have Elizabeth to thank she help Skye keep me safe, I was in a coma and then had to have therapy "Elizabeth came by," You're welcome, I do want I had to do"

Skye was with Lorenzo."Oh Lorenzo I'm glad we don't have to hide anymore "Me too" Lorenzo kissed Skye as Carly came by."Did you burn down Sonny's coffee shop with him in It" No" If you have anything to do with Sonny's death" You will what! Jason is not here or Sonny! I'm now claiming this town" Carly was upset and had a few drinks and left.

Ava was by the bar as Nikolas came by."Some party" Yes it is" Have you heard about Lorenzo "Some, Why" He has a reputation for being more reckless than Sonny" I can handle it" Ava smiled."You're going back in the mob" I'm taking back my last name Jerome! No one messes with my family, "Ava said and left.

Carly was in her car. She was upset about Lorenzo and AJ being alive worrying about her son and was crying as she was driving and didn't see where she was going.

Copyright by Skye's the limit