Repairing The Damage ch 13

"Repairing The Damage ch 13"
At Aurora's office-Skye was working when Lucy came in."Skye, Why did you call me" I just bought Aurora and I know you're a smart businesswoman with Deception and I want you to work here with me we could go far" I do appreciate you're offering but I'm busy with Deception "Alright, I know Alan left you to share in ELQ" Yes he did" I also know Deceptions needs a little more money in the company, I'll invest in you're a company for your share of ELQ" I should of know you wanted my share" Yes I do, So what do you say "

At Nina-Nina was in her robe sitting on the couch crying about Sonny when there was a knock on the door it was Ava."Ava, Why are you here "I heard about Sonny I didn't like him but I know you loved him and I thought you could use a friend "Thanks I just can't believe he's gone" I know" Ava hug Nina as there was another knock on the door it was Skye."Skye, Why are you here? Did you have anything to do with Sonny's death "How could I do this "I know you were involved with an enemy of Sonny and I know the history of the Quartermaine and Sonny" Yes I wouldn't cry over him but I didn't do this we our friends we go back "Yes we do, I hope I don't regret selling you my share of the hotel" You own the hotel "Ava, This is Skye Quartermaine "Yes I heard about you" Yes you helped Sonny kill my brother! Skye yelled "I didn't mean for AJ to die" I don't forget when anyone crosses my family, Nina I'm sorry you're in pain but you will be okay you're strong "How do you know each other "My adopted mother is Madeline sister we have grown up as cousin "Yes but after I wake up from my coma I didn't see you anymore "I left town by then and moved to London but I always loved you Nina we are family and I'm staying in town now, I just bought Aurora "What! How" Jax was one of my ex-husbands and found me in London and gave me his share. Don't worry Crimson is All yours, I'll be here for you and I want you to meet my daughter's "Skye left."Nina" I want to be alone" Ava left.

Ava went into the hallway and ran into Skye."We need to talk "Why" Look I'm sorry about AJ but I think we can be a real team together "

Copyright by Skye's the limit