Repairing The Damage ch 43

"Repairing The Damage ch 43"
At Alexis-Alexis had fallen asleep on the couch she was so emotional from losing Molly she wish it was a dream as she was waking up there was a knock on the door and Alexis got up to open it was Ric."Ric, I'm so happy you're here I need you "I can't believe our baby girl is gone" Me too" What happened "Carly happened! She was driving and killed our daughter "Alexis's phone rang "Alexis Davis, Thank you for telling me" Alexis hang up the phone."That was my source at the police station, Carly had been arrested "Good" She was drunk" What was this party about "Skye owns the hotel now and AJ and Lorenzo are alive" What" It's a long story "Only one thing that matters is our daughter should be here "Yes "Alexis and Ric share a hug.

At TJ/Molly-TJ was at home looking at Molly's belongings wondering what to do about it and missing his wife and left.

At Elizabeth-Cameron was coming downstairs as Elizabeth came by," You were out late last night mom" Yes I was at the hospital, Cameron I have some news to tell you "What Is it" Last Night there was an accident and some didn't make it" Who died" Molly and Leisl "Who else! Cameron yelled "Josslyn, I'm sorry "No! Josslyn is gone! Cameron yelled and Elizabeth hugged him," I'm sorry baby I know you love her "Yes I did why did this happen? Who was driving "Carly "Josslyn's mother did this" Yes "

At Portia-Portia was at home drinking coffee as the doorbell rang she went to open it was Trina."Mother, Why did you want me to come home, I have a test soon" Yes, I have some news to tell you I didn't want to tell you on the phone "It sounds bad" It is, Last night there was an accident and We lost some patients "Who" One was Josslyn "No! Josslyn! Trina yelled and cried as Portia comforted her.

Copyright by Skye's the limit