Repairing The Damage ch 7

"Repairing The Damage ch 7"
At The Quartermaine mansion- Monica and Ned and Brooklyn we're talking to Skye. They wanted to know if Lorenzo was alive.

Michael and Willow came into the house and we were about to go into the living room when a young woman came in."Is this the Quartermaine resident "Yes, Who are you" Lila Rae" Lila Rae, I'm Michael you're cousin and this is my wife Willow" Nice to meet you "You too "I think everyone is in the living room "Michael and Willow came into the living room with Lila Rae."Lila Rae, I want you to meet everyone, Michael it's good to see you "I heard about the hotel" It's just business "And Revenge "Your mother does have a history with this family and it's bad" Yes but the best part is Michael "Yes it is" Lila Rae, This is Your cousin Ned and His daughter Brooklyn and this is Monica, We were here last time when Edward died" Yes I remember a little "Yes" Michael phone rang."Dante, What is it? No! Michael yelled and hang up the phone."Michael, What is it" There was a bomb in Sonny's office it went off and No one can find Sonny "No! Brooklyn yelled at Michael and Willow and Brooklyn left.
Ned went by Skye and whispered by her."So That answers the question of whether Lorenzo is alive, The town is safe now "Yes it is, We are just getting started "

At Carly's-Carly was at home thinking about what to do next when Dante came in."Dante, Why are you here? A bomb went off in Sonny's coffee shop, We can't find the body" No! Carly yelled "I'm sorry "His gone this time "Yes "As Michael and Willow and Brooklyn came in."Michael, I haven't told Kristina yet "I will, Mom are you okay" We were over this time for good but he was the father of my children no matter what I loved him" I know, I hate what I say to him "Sonny still loved you "

Copyright by Skye's the limit
"