Repairing The Damage ch 10

"Repairing The Damage ch 10"
At Lorenzo House- Lorenzo was at home putting his gun away when Skye and Lila Rae came in," Lila Rae" Lila Rae go check on you're the sister I need to talk to your father "I have a room ready for you Lila Rae" Thank Daddy "Lila Rae went upstairs."So you got ruined of Sonny tonight "Cyrus did and now his gone to and I'll take over this town" You took out Sonny this was all you" It was both of us" When Nina told me I could buy the hotel I jump on it" It was time for us to come home" Yes it was" Did you tell you're family we are married "No not yet 'You didn't tell them about our daughter Genevieve "Not yet" Lila Rae and Genevieve who was two years younger then Lila Rae came downstairs."Mother" Genevieve" Skye hugs her daughter."Are we staying here" Yes, This is our home "Yes it is "

At General Hospital-Laura was in the hallway when Kevin came by."Laura, Are you okay? Did Cyrus hurt you" No he was about to confess to me about who helped him escape before he was shot" I'm glad you're okay I love you" I love you too" Carly and Nina came by?"Laura, is it true? Does Cyrus die? Carly asks "Yes he was shot at" Good! Did he kill Sonny" Yes" I'm glad his gone" Me too" I'm sorry he's your brother "Thank "Martin came by," Martin,Cyrus is gone"I always know one day this would happen to my brother "

Copyright by Skye's the limit