Repairing The Damage ch 42

"Repairing The Damage ch 42"
Alexis-Alexis came home with Kristina and was so angry that she threw everything that was glass."I want Molly! She should be here! Alexis yelled "Yes she should be here it's not fair but breaking glass wouldn't bring her back to us" No it wouldn't, Monica going to help me get my license back and I'm going to get revenge on Carly I'm going to make sure she pays for this" Me too"

At General Hospital Mac and Jordan were talking as a nurse came by."We have Carly's alcohol test back "Was Carly drinking "

At Willow's room-Willow was in bed as Michael came in he looked sad."By the look on you're facing the party didn't go well "No it didn't there was a few surprises and an accident that change everything "What happened "My mother was upset about Aj and Lorenzo being alive that she went into her car and drove and it three more cars "No, Did anyone die" Yes Molly and Liesl and Josslyn "No! Willow cried and hug Michael

Carly's room- Carly was in bed and Bobbie was in her room."Mother, I kill my daughter, how do I live with this" It was an accident "as Mac and Jordan came in."Carly, we have your blood alcohol test your alcohol level was high they it should be, We are here to arrest you" I was drinking at the party but not driving "You should have got a cab" Don't say anything "

At the Quartermaine- Ned and Olivia were in the den."This is so sad, Josslyn and Molly are both gone they were so young "Yes it is "Carly must be feeling horrible right now to lose your daughter "Yes "I'm going to check on Leo" Olivia left as AJ came in," AJ you must be happy, You're back to watch Carly fall" I want Carly to fall but not like this"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae were home as Skye pick up her cellphone."Jax, I have some news to tell you it's bad" Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit