Repairing The Damage ch 15

"Repairing The Damage ch 15"
At Aurora -Skye and Ava were talking."I need to redecorate this office and the hotel, Now Ava why should I do business with you" You need me besides my brother Julian starting this company I have a right to it" Yes but he sold it to his daughter "Yes he did, I understand you're upset with me but I also hate Carly and Sonny just like you did together we could have a lot of fun and make a lot of money, I'm glad that Sonny is gone for my daughter sake" You had a daughter with him" It wasn't my finest moment but I wouldn't trade my daughter for anything "No, Well if Nina trust you then why not, I do need a business partner "Sound good, So what else are you going to do now" Oh Ava, I'm just getting started "Skye smile.

At The Quartermaine mansion -Monica and Drew were home when Michael came in," Michael, I'm sorry about Sonny" Thank "Drew told me about Aurora, Are you okay "I resigned as CEO, I'll be okay "Yes you will "as Ned and Brooklyn came in." What's going on" We lose Aurora "To whom" as Skye came in," To me, Jax gives me his share" Skye, What are you up to" That was business that's all but I'm also going to make it right "Make what right "AJ death! I should have been here after he died I regret it and make sure he got justice "Sonny did go to jail and I was angry with him" But not for long I know AJ wasn't perfect but either I'm and I loved him we were so close as brother and sister "Yes you were" Now Sonny gone so now what are you going to do" Skye can we talk alone" Yes Monica "

Michael and Drew and Ned and Brooklyn went into the lobby."Oh Michael this letter came for you'd give it to Michael he read it."It's about AJ's share of ELQ"

Copyright by Skye's the limit