Repairing the damage ch 4

"Repairing The Damage Ch. 4"
At The Metro, Co-Nina office-Nina was working when Skye came into the office."Nina, You miss the look on Carly's face" It's okay, I'm glad no one knows I stole you my share "I'll keep you're secret, So why do you hate Carly "It's a long story do you have time" Yes" Skye sit down and Nina told her about Sonny.

At Carly's home-Carly and Bobbie came into the house and Carly put her box down."I can't believe that Skye now owns my share of the hotel! Skye of all people! Carly yelled "Carly, You can't let her get to you "Monica enjoyed it and she is right after what I did to AJ I deserve it, I keep losing everything! My husband and now my hotel "Carly said Bobbie was comfortable with her daughter.

At Metro Co-Nina office- Nina was telling Skye about Sonny," Oh Nina I'm telling you this as a friend but you can do better than Sonny" I understand you're concerned about Sonny but I know him differently "I just hope you don't get hurt "I wouldn't, So what about you? Any guy in you're life "Yes but it's late I need to go home "Alright I'll see you tomorrow "Nina thanks for this opportunity, I need a new start and to come home "I'm glad I could help"

Copyright by Skye's the limit