Chapter 19: When Love and Death Embrace

Nastya's P.O.V.

I heard a loud and fast knock on the door. I thought Ville was going to open, but when I heard the noise outside and that no one was opening, I went myself, thinking that he maybe was in the bathroom or with the guys.

Migé and Linde were on the other side. The first one was shaking, and everything was a mess. I looked at Linde and his eyes were giving me a worried look. Migé was crying and the rest of the band were with their phones calling.

"What's going on guys? What happened?" I asked with a knot in my throat. Then, a cold shiver ran down my spine. "Where is Ville?"

"He... He's missing." Migé replied and broke down into my arms. I was in shock. How the hell did that happen? "I just... We had an argument, not even one and he got mad at me, and he just left somewhere else, and we can't find him. It's been hours since he left but I thought we just needed a walk, but now I'm worried something just happened to him."

"Call the police. Now." I didn't know how I said it. I felt I had to have my head as cold as possible to think clearly, but nothing good could come out of that. Absolutely nothing. "Linde, I need to talk to you. Migé, go and take something to calm down, please. We're going to find him. Go with Seppo, he knows what to do."

Linde came with me inside the room. He was the most calmed at that moment, so he was the one who could help me the best. "Linde, I don't have a good feeling about this." I told him. He looked at me and rubbed his forehead. "Do you know where Bam lives?"

"Bam? Not too far from here. We should look there." He said and I hugged him. "Everything's going to be okay."

"I really do hope so. We cannot lose him... Not now." I spoke. He looked at me strangely.

"Nastya, are you pregnant?"

"I don't know." I mumbled and a tear fell off the corner of my eye. "I will know after we find him. But I have all symptoms."

"Holy hell." He said and as soon as possible, we made our way to Bam's place. We split into three groups: Seppo and Migé made the calls and waited for Ville at the hotel; Burton and Gas went through the area and asked for him; and lastly, Linde and I went to this guy's apartment. We both knew that something sketchy was going on in there.

I'm not saying that Bam was a bad person, but he wasn't the best influence for Ville. Something told me he was in there and that his condition wasn't really good.

When we arrived, Linde knocked the door until someone decided to open. That's when I saw everything. A girl opened the door and behind her was Bam.

"Linde! How long!" Both exclaimed. They were high as fuck. We both looked at each other, knowing that it was going to be really bad. "What are you doing here, mate?"

"Where's Ville, Bam?" Linde asked with his arms crossed. He kept quiet.

"Where the fuck is he?!" I shouted. I just lost it. He let us in, and I found Ville surrounded by cocaine and with a girl next to her. It was Kat. It seemed like a scene made on purpose. I immediately ran next to him while I heard Linde shouting at Bam. "Ville, please wake up." I mumbled checking his vitals. I felt my world crumbling down in just one second. He was really weak and it was only seven in the morning. I tried to shake him, but he didn't wake up. He was overdosing. He was dying in my arms. I looked furious at Kat. She just chuckled. I wanted to kill her and Bam. They knew Ville went to rehab and therapy after leaving the U.S. tour, they shouldn't have let him do that. But everyone's responsible of their own actions, and I needed to know the real reason of why that was happening. "Linde, call an ambulance!"