Chapter 6: ''Hotel California.''

A/N: Thank you so much for the support, it means a lot to me! x

''Honestly, I don't know how am I alive.'' I mumbled when Ville was driving to Jonne's house.

''We neither.'' He whispered and I put my legs closer to my chest. ''I don't know how you can be alive after this and after all these months holding on with that son of bitch, Ruska.''

''I thought I was fine and our relationship was too, that's why I was holding on.'' I sighed. ''I need to pick up my things from the apartment.'' I said looking at the road. 

''Are you sure?'' He asked. ''Don't talk to him again, please.'' 

''Yes, I don't have so much stuff, but I need you to take me there.'' I sighed and Ville nodded his head. 

''Can you do this alone or should I go with you?'' He asked again when we parked in front of my apartment. 

''It'd be better if you come with me.'' I said. Then, I opened the door scared. ''Kimi?'' I asked loudly, but none answered me. ''Okay, I think we're alone.''

''Nice.'' Ville said watching everything carefully. ''Hurry up , Jonne will be worried if we're late.''

''Okay, okay.'' I sighed and started to pick up everything: clothes, pictures, shoes... Everything.

''Are you still smoking?'' He asked taking one photograpth from the hall.

''A lot.'' I said walking towards him. ''You?''

''A lot.'' He repeated chuckling.

''I've missed you.'' I mumbled hugging him.

''And so I did too.'' He whispered kissing my cheek. ''But now here we are, huh?''

After a few minutes, I was ready to leave. It did hurt a lot because they were my memories with someone I used to like some time ago. I sobbed a little when we were about to leave, but Ville opened the door.

''You'll be okay.'' He whispered and I shrugged with doubt. I closed the door with the keys and then we left the block.

''Where's Eicca?'' I asked after fifteen minutes in silence driving to Jonne's house.

''He's living in Turku.'' Ville said and I nodded my head in silence.

''How's he?'' I asked again.

''Well, after he almost got murdered, he's pretty fine, but he misses you.'' Ville looked at me. ''C'mon,  there's Jonne.''

''Can we visit him?'' I asked.

''Sure, darling.'' He smiled and I hugged him.