Chapter 3: ''I'm not afraid to feel, 'cause you're the one.''

A/N: I'm back! I'm sorry for being so, so late. It's just I didn't know how to keep going with this fanfic and well, at least I'm trying. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for reading! I hope you like it. xx

''You're not going anywhere, I promised to your brother!'' I heard Ville yell to me whilst I was about to open the back door.

''Then you'll have to deal with my brother! But I have to find him, I don't have anyone of my family if he doesn't appear!'' I shouted back.

''You'll have to step over my dead body if you want to go outside.'' He locked the door and blocked my way out. ''And if it happens,'' Ville sighed. ''then you'll have to step over my damn soul.''

''Thank you, really.'' I just snapped and went upstairs to my bed. I was looking through the window, but I couldn't see anything clearly because of the dark clouds and the grey sky. I was tired, tired of waiting and be useful for once in my life, so I had to take the risk even if I had no chance.

I went downstairs after an hour thinking about how to escape without Ville noticing. I heard him singing some old song he wrote a long, long time ago, so I had advantage to escape. I left a letter on the kitchen table and left without think about the consequences it could have.

After a while walking through the thick snow that was covering the floor, I heard a distant voice calling my name, but I ran the faster I could until I saw what was happening. I hid myself among some rocks that were on the road to see clearly, but I only heard screamings and to be honest, it was terrifying, I never should have looked to the scene.

I was speechless and sobbing at the same time. It was the screaming of my brother, Eicca. He was trapped and dying, or better said, he was being murdered. I felt someone taking me from my back, but I refused to move.

''I told you to not go outside today and you did.'' Ville mumbled, trying to hide me but it didn't work. ''Run, run right now and don't look back if you want to stay alive.'' He told me and took my hand. I didn't understand a thing, but I only ran again until we headed home.

''He... He's dead.'' I sniffed as I sat on the floor.

''That's why Eicca didn't let you to go outside.'' He picked me up from the floor and laid me onto the bed. ''Now, do you understand why I couldn't let you go?'' Ville asked, giving me a glass of water.

''I don't have anyone.'' I repeated to myself as I drank the glass of water. Suddenly I felt sick because of all I'd seen.

''You've got me, right? You'll never be alone.'' He stroked my cheek and covered me with some blankets.

''Don't go, please.'' I said with fearness and tears in my eyes.

''Sleep, we can do anything but sleep.'' Ville consoled me.

''I can't, I can't sleep.'' I looked at his eyes, which were looking at me with sorrow. I don't know how, but I felt the urge to kiss him and so I did. Ville continued the kiss too, but after a while, we both separated from each other.