Chapter 5: ''Love's the funeral of hearts.''

A/N: Hey! Thank you so much for the support! I love you all and hope you like it. x

The things were better in Finland. I moved to another apartment without Ville and he moved away to another part of the country too. Nothing happened between us since the day Thrud left out house and the situation was uncomfortable for us. I'd been waiting for my brother for a long time, but he didn't appear or knocked our door, so I desisted.

I started to work at a pub in which I could live calmly with the money they paid me. I met a lot of people there, even I was meeting a guy who was named Kimi.

There were days in which I thought about Ville a lot, wondering where he could be or if I would see him again. More than thoughts, they were wishes.

One of those days, I was working and pretty busy because it was Saturday night and the pub was full. I was serving a couple shots of gin to some drunk group of guys.

''And is the beautiful waitress gonna drink a shot with us?'' One of them asked.

''I'm working, but if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it.'' I rolled my eyes and Jonne gave me a bad look. I shrugged while I sighed.

''Nastya, you must be kind with the clients.'' Jonne said while I was taking a break.

''Jonne, you know they were drunk.'' I sighed.

''You have to make an effort.'' I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Jonne was my boss and the owner of the pub. He was a good friend of mine because he was searching for someone to work with him at the pub, including the fact I knew he lived the same stuff as me with the situation in Finland.

Anyways, he was so distracted trying to contract bands for the pub and I couldn't blame him.

''You okay?'' He asked after being silent for a few minutes.

''It's Kimi, I don't think our relationship is working.'' I shrugged.

''Why don't you break up with him?'' He asked again.

''Because... There are things people should know and they don't.'' I mumbled thoughtful.

''That's not an excuse, Nastya.'' Jonne said chuckling.

''I know, but I'm scared.'' I addmited. I patted his shoulder lightly before come back to my job.

I tried to hide what was going on, but sooner or later someone would notice the problem if I didn't stop it in time.

''Hi, I'd like a beer, please.'' A guy said and I nodded my head with a forced smile. I couldn't see him clearly because it was a little bit dark inside.

''Here's the beer.'' I said as I put it on the counter. I raised my eyebrows when I saw the tattoo the guy had on his arm. ''Excuse me, can I ask you something?'' I said to the guy.