Chapter 12: ''Bleed Well.''

Ville's P.O.V.

Time passed as always does. I tried to spend as much time as I could with Nastya before I left her in Helsinki. Before we left Turku, we went to buy baby things to Eicca and Alexandra. Nastya had fun that day, but I only could think about the talk I had with Alexandra that morning. She didn't tell Eicca as she promised me. I knocked Jonne's door twice, then I fixed my clothes.

''Hey Ville, you okay?'' He asked as he opened the door.

''Can... Can we talk?'' I looked into his eyes. He just nodded his head and let me come inside.

''Is something wrong with Nastya?'' He asked again. We both sat on the couch.

''It's about me, and I need your help with something.'' I said. ''Look Jonne... I'd never ask you to do this, but I trust you enough and that's why I do this.''

''Okay.'' He nodded his head in signal of approval.

''I've... I've got to leave for two months at least.'' I whispered. ''Nastya doesn't know, and I want you to take care of her. I'll call you everyday to know how she's doing.''

''Man... That's going to be really hard.'' Jonne mumbled. ''But don't worry, she'll be safe.''

''Thank you.'' I sighed. ''Now... I don't know how to tell her about it.''

''When are you leaving?'' He asked.

''Tomorrow morning.'' I replied.

''Do it tonight.'' He said. ''Then... I'll talk to her, she'll need to, I guess.''

''Well... Good luck here, Jonne.'' I said after nodding my head twice. I got up. ''And again, thank you so much.''

''Be careful out there, man.'' He said doing the same as me. ''I hope to see you soon here.''

''Same...'' I sighed and give him a hug.

I felt sadness inside my chest. I couldn't hide it as much as I'd like. The only question I had running through my head was about Nastya. I didn't know how she'd react.

It was nearly night and I was coming back to my apartment. Nastya spent the day out with some friends, so I could package without any problem until she came back.

''Valo, I'm home!'' I heard her say. Luckily, I had everything packed by the time she arrived home.

''Hey darling.'' I said trying to smile. She looked happy. ''How was it?''

''It was nice, I bought a couple things for the baby.'' She giggled. ''What about you?''

''I'm fine, thanks.'' I replied. She cocked her head a little.

''And also I brought you some dinner.'' She chuckled and showed me a bag with fast food. I chuckled too.

''Thanks darling, but I'm not too hungry today.'' I sighed.

''Well, you've to eat.'' She replied.

''Nastya.'' I sighed.

''Please.'' She pouted. I sighed again and shrugged.

''Come on, let's have dinner.'' I said. She giggled. ''But I won't eat, I'll just stay with you.''

-

''So, what's going on inside your head?'' She asked me after a while in silence.

''Nothing... Just I've got some stuff in my head.'' I said softly as I poured some whiskey into a glass.