Chapter 8: ''Ruska.''

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry for being so late updating, but I'm so busy and I don't find any inspiration right now, so I'll be trying to think for a little bit of time and I hope to update soon! I love you all x.

''Ville's still having feelings for me.'' I mumbled as I arrived Jonne's apartment.

''I told you, well, we told you.'' Jonne said laughing. ''Did he treat you well?''

''Of course, he always does.'' I replied sitting on a chair of the kitchen.

''He better does.'' He whispered. ''Or I...''

''You will end him, I know.'' I rolled my eyes quickly and he nodded his head. ''Look Jonne, I'm going to travel to Turku the next week.''

''With who? And why?'' He asked, then he lit a cigarette.

''With Ville and because my brother's living there.'' I said.

''So you're finally going to see him?'' He asked again smiling. I nodded my head twice. ''I'm so, so happy for you honey.''

''Thank you so much for everything.'' I whispered hugging him.

-

''Don't forget to call me when you're there, right?'' Jonne repeated for the third time.

''Okay dad.'' I joked rolling my eyes. ''Anything else?''

''Yes, come here.'' He said and hugged me. ''Please, be careful, take care of yourself and the most important thing, have fun, my darling.''

''I will, and I'll try to buy you something.'' I said laughing.

''Nastya, we've got to go.'' Ville said and I nodded my head. ''I'll miss you.'' I whispered and kissed Jonne's cheek before I was about the enter the car again.

''You okay?'' Ville asked when we were about to arrive at the airport.

''Yeah, I'm just nervous.'' I sighed and he put his arm around my shoulders, kissing then my head lightly.

''You can sleep if you want, it's a short flight.'' He said and I nodded my head.

I fell asleep onto his shoulder for almost an hour. I was pretty tired too, I couldn't sleep that night because of the thought of see again my brother after a really long time.

I didn't knew how to talk with Ville after all the things we told each other, about what we spoke that day. If I tried or we tried to be together again, probably my brother would kill Ville or he would get so mad at us.

Ville drove us to my brother's house after we left the airport. We didn't talk and the silence was a little bit awkward. As none of us talked or started a conversation, I decided to call Jonne to tell him we were okay.

''We're here.'' Ville said. I took his hand before he could exit the car.

''Ville.'' I whispered looking at the house that was supposed to be of my brother. ''Are we going to tell about us or whatever we are to Eicca?'' I asked.

''He will ask us, but separately.'' He sighed. ''Anyways, Nastya... We're nothing, we didn't talked about us.''

''I know.'' I mumbled disappointed. ''I'd like to have that conversation with you after this.''

''Well, then we'll have it.'' He said stroking my hand. ''But now, let's go.'' He kissed my cheek and we both left the car.

After a few minutes waiting outside, someone opened the door when Ville spoke to tell who we were. We both walked through the garden or better said, the ice garden, until we got inside. I bit my lower lip roughly waiting at the door as I stroked a necklace that was inside the pocket of my cardigan. That necklace had just two white and black feathers, and was one of the two that my mother gave to Eicca and me when we were children before we didn't see anymore our family. I decided to take it with me because I knew Eicca would know who I were.