Chapter 4: ''Your eyes have lost their light and you're so empty.''

A/N: Thank you for the support, votes and comments! I hope you like this new chapter! xx

A few weeks passed away since Thrud was living with us in the same house, but the truth was I barely talked to them. I didn't want to have a conversation with one of them because I knew myself and I knew I could explode if Ville or Thrud tried to say ''hi'' to me. And honestly, the situation was so uncomfortable.

I thought more about my works, my draws and my brother than Ville or his girlfriend, because they were into a relationship even if he didn't want to call it like that.

I went downstairs to get something to drink. As I walked down to the kitchen, I saw Thrud and Ville making out on the couch. I coughed to ruin their moment.

''If you're hot and want to make out at my house, you should go outside because it's cold as fuck, I don't know, just in case you'd want to calm or chill out.'' I said with a devilish grin on my face.

''Nastya, stop.'' Ville said as he got up and he fixed his clothes.

''Stop it you, I'm not the one who's making out on a couch when there's another person walking down the kitchen.'' I said. ''If you want to, go and get a damn hotel room.''

''Oh God, you're the bitter one here.'' Thrud said chuckling. And it was one of the biggest mistakes that someone could do to me right there.

''What?'' I questiones turning back to her.

''I said you're the bitter one here.'' She shrugged. ''Maybe you're jealous because I'm the one who's with Ville.''

''You're mad, my dear.'' I laughed and faced her. ''If I'm bitter and jealous, maybe it's because there's a bitch encroaching on my fucking house, don't you think?''

''You should st-'' Ville murmured.

''SHUT THE FUCK UP.'' I shouted.

''Maybe, but at least I didn't lose my brother.'' She said smirking.

''I will fucking end you.'' I mumbled with tears running down my face. ''Don't try to name my brother here or anything like that because I will fucking end you even if I die trying to.'' I mumbled and slapped her face.

''I'll dance on your grave.'' She said and Ville tried to separate us. I felt something liquid running down my cheek.

''Nice, but I'm not the one who has a big pair of horns that can even enter the fucking door.'' I asnwered.

''Ruska, shut up.'' Ville shouted.

''Or what? Didn't he tell you about it?'' I said laughing.

''Tell me what, Ville?'' She asked to Ville. He looked at me with anger.