Chapter 1: Death Zone

One of the darkest days of the year is coming right now. Rovaniemi is the darkest place of Finland since the chaos started, since the dark magic started. The called it alchemy. A dark light entered all over the room only letting me see the grey clouds with the light electric blue of the ice and the sea. The love doesn't exist here. Everyone's mad and the only person I know who's right, is my bigger brother, Eicca.

He's the most beautiful person in the world. His light blue eyes as the ice are filled with love, with the light we need at this point. We only have each other to survive on this place, ''Hell-sinki''. We called the city like that just because it was the hell and I'm no joking.

''Eicca, I think someone's coming to our house.'' I mumbled looking through the window, but I barely could see anything.

''Don't move, I'll be back now.'' He whispered kissing the top of my head. I needed to go with my brother. We were very similar: both with light blue eyes, long and light blond hair but I was paler.

I went downstairs to hear something of that. I heard Eicca talk to someone. I raised my eyebrows confused, staring at Eicca.

''What the hell is this, Eicca?'' I sighed with my both brows raised.

''Nastya, I told you to stay upstairs.''

''Man, let her, she's just a girl who's afraid.'' A really, really tall and thin man said. His eyes were green, but so, so light, not as his medium curly hair. He was brunette.

''I'm 21 and I can take care of myself, thanks.'' I gave them a killer look. I was angry with my brother and that tall men which I didn't know his name.

''Nastya, he's Ville, one of my best friends. He's gonna stay with us for a long time and he's gonna stay with you because I have to leave soon.'' No, he just didn't say that.

''No way.''

''Way.'' Ville said. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks several times. Of course, I gave him one part of my necklace which had a weird power on it.

''I love you, Eicca. Take care of yourself.'' I hugged him for the last time, then, he disappeared as everyone did.

I was with a strange man for me and I didn't know how I was going to survive the rest of the time until Eicca could come back home.