Chapter 7: ''First day of my life.''

A/N: Thank you all for the votes! Here you have a new chapter that I really hope you enjoy. xx

''I was thinking about travel to Turku.'' I mumbled when we arrived Ville's apartment.

''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''Why not? I just want to see my brother, I really need him right now.'' I asked back.

''Because you don't look so good right now because of what happened with Kimi, Nastya.'' He sighed.

''I can use makeup, Ville, that's not a problem.'' I snorted.

''Nastya, I'm the fucking master of makeup and this is not the best way to do it.'' He chuckled.

''Who cares again? I think I can do it.'' I said.

''And do you really think that Eicca is silly or doesn't notice if you're lying to him?'' I rolled my eyes when he asked again.

''I don't care.'' I murmured.

''Nice, but I do, and I don't think that visit your brother right now is the best idea because I know him and he can kill Kimi.'' He said.

''Ville, he's my brother.'' I repeated.

''And I'm one of his best friends, enough is that you almost got murdered when I was supposed to take care of you.'' He said and I stayed in silence.

''Have you seen Thrud after all this time?'' I asked later.

''Yes, but she's still hating me.'' He chuckled.

''She's a bitch, I don't know what did you see to date her.'' I chuckled.

''And again, I didn't date her, it was all inside her head.'' Ville added and I rolled my eyes.

''Whatever, Ville, whatever.'' I giggled.

''And what did you see to date Kimi?'' He asked back and I froze.

''I was alone.'' I whispered. ''Well, Jonne and I were friends, but I missed someone and I think I needed to replace that emptiness.''

''Who did you miss to date that son of bitch?'' Ville asked staring at me.

''I don't think you want to know that.'' I replied.

''Yes, I do.'' He said with a grin on his face.

''Forget about it, right?'' I sighed avoiding the question.

''I'm not going to ask you about it again right now, but I'll do.'' He chuckled again.

''Ville, please.'' I said.

''Do you want anything to drink?'' He asked changing the subject.

''A glass of water, please.'' I said.

''Sure?''

''Yeah, I can't drink because of the analgesics.'' I said and he nodded his head.

''Sorry, I forgot.'' He apologized.

''Don't worry, I'm used to being sober since I'm working at the pub with Jonne.'' I laughed.

''That's nice, but sometimes being drunk is funny.'' He chuckled drinking a glass with whiskey.

''Maybe, I don't know.'' I sighed. ''I also quit smoking, or at least I tried, but it didn't work out.'' 

''I should too, but I can't.'' He chuckled again.

''Are you okay?'' He asked after half an hour in silence.

''My body is aching, you know.'' I explained.

''We can wait at least one week until you're okay, then we can go to Turku.'' He said and I nodded my head with a big grin.

''Thank you, thank you, thank you.'' I mumbled hugging him.

''You better know how to use your makeup well.'' He said chuckling.

''That's not a problem.'' I laughed and kissed his cheek several times.

''But,'' He said. ''there's one condition to go.''

''What's that?'' I asked.

''Who was the person you were missing?'' Ville asked.

''Ville, that's not fair.'' I snorted.

''It is, of course it is.'' He replied.

''But promise you won't look weird.'' I mumbled.

''Okay, I promise.'' He rolled his eyes, raising his left hand.

''I missed you, that's why I started to date Kimi.'' I whispered looking at the roof.

''What?'' He asked amazed.

''Ville, I missed you and I needed someone because I was alone.'' I sighed. ''Do you remember when we were living in Rovaniemi and I got mad about Thrud?''

''Yes, but...'' He tried to say.

''Nice, because even though I was mad about the comment she did about my brother... I was mad about you two together because I had feelings for you too.'' I admitted.

''Nastya.'' He sighed.

''I know I acted like a teenager and it was wrong, but holy shit Ville, when you kissed me outside that day, I felt lost and fine at the same time because you won my damn heart.'' I chuckled.

''Then, why didn't you call me?'' Ville asked.

''That's the same question that Jonne did.'' I shrugged. ''I didn't have the guts, to be honest.''

''You should have called me.'' He whispered.

''Maybe I should, but I don't think it's late.'' I sighed.

''I'm just amazed with this.'' He said standing up, rubbing his forehead. ''And why did Jonne recognize me?''

''Because I was talking about you the whole damn day.'' I mumbled embarrassed. ''You know, he's like my brother too and I'm like his little sister... I told him about you several times, that's why he recognized you yesterday.''

''That's... Nice, I guess.'' He chuckled.

''So that's all, now you can think I'm a fucking mad or whatever, I needed to explain this.'' I laughed.

''Do you want to know the truth?'' Suddenly he asked.

''The truth?'' I asked back. ''Well, yes.''

''When we were living in Rovaniemi, your bother didn't let me date you.'' He said.

''What the fuck.'' I mumbled raising one eyebrow.

''Yes darling, he said 'she is my little sister and I don't want anyone to date her and if you do that, I will end you, Valo'.'' He explained.

''Oh, nice.'' I chuckled. ''Well, and if he wouldn't have told you that... What would you have done?''

''Probably I'd be dating you.'' I sighed. I just could sigh about that.

''Are you still wanting to date me?'' I joked.

''Why not?'' He answered.

''Are you serious?'' I asked again.

''Yes.'' He replied. ''I still have feelings for you.''