A dress and a mercainer

Rorys POV:

We appeared in a bedroom. I looked around it was surprisingly neat. A desk in the corner with a stack of papers and a journal. A bed was in the corner. A glass door lead out to a balcony. On opposite walls were two doors. Ira walked to the door on the left and opened it to show a bathroom. He walked in grab two towels and threw one to Rachel who caught it.

"Thanks." Rachel said then started to dry herself. Ira started to dry himself two.

"You can change in the bathroom. Rory do you want to find something that Rachel can wear?" Ira asked me as he put his jacket on a hanger and put it on a rack in the bathroom.

"Sure." I said not rely understanding what was going on. Why was Ira's room so neat and fancy? I expected a mess.

"If you go to the end of the hall, the door on the right should have an outfit Rachel can barrow." Ira said then walked to the door on the right, "I'm going to change now. Oh Rachel you can just put your wet clothes on the rack to dry." With that Ira closed the door behind him.

"I'm going to finish drying I guess I'll be in the bathroom." Rachel said then walked in and closed the door behind her. Okay this was happening fast.

I turned around and flew out of the door behind me. It opened to a hallway. The carpet was red and looked fancy. Along the wall were generic paintings of flowers, landscapes and the such. There were also vases with flowers in them. I looked right it looked like it lead to a stair case. To the left was the end of the hallway. I passed by two doors then opened the last one on the right.

"Oh wow." I said quietly. It was completely full of clothes. They had all types of dresses, in every size, and every color. I walked in and saw some suits and men clothes on the other side of the room. I went over to the dresses and got to the blue section. I went to the size I thought Rachel was, and I started to look, "This would be a lot easier if I was in my human form." I groaned. Sometimes being a pixie sucked. I was so small it was hard to push the dress to look at them. I didn't want Rachel to dislike the dress.

"Need help?" Someone asked gigging a little. I turned around to see a mercainer girl probably Natalie's age. She was wearing a light purple dress with light green trim, and a light green scarf. She had long hair that was a darker blue at the top and a lighter blue at the bottom She also had a head band with a star on it. She was smiling sweetly, an odd thing to see a mercainer do.

"um, yeah maybe a little." I said. She walked over to me and pushed aside the dresses.

"So what are you looking for?" She asked me while flipping through the dresses.

"Just a change of clothes for my friend." I replied, "Oh can I look at that one." I said and looked at one of the dresses a bit more closely.

"Well what are you looking for in the dress?" She asked and took the dress of off the rack and turned it around.

"Never mind. I don't know." I replied more interested in the dress than the conversion.

"Alright then. Puffy, lose, or fitted?" asked. What would Rachel like?

"Probably lose or fitted." I said I mean she liked both I think.

"Alright, obviously blue. Long or short." she continued skipping over a few dresses that were puffy. They looked so puffy.

"Both work, but probably long." I replied then floated over to one the girl was looking at.

"How about something like this?" She said showing me the dress she was checking out.

"That's perfect!" I said happily. Then floated over to grab it.

"Don't worry, I'll carry it." The girl said before I could even try to lift it.

"Oh alright then. Oh, I'm Rory by the way." I said realizing I hadn't told her my name.

"I'm Fleur, Fleur Animo. Nice to meet you." She said and followed me back to Ira's room. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

"We got you a dress." I said

"Alright can you hand it to me?" Rachel replied opening the door and sticking her hand out. Fleur put the hanger in her hand and Rachel closed the door again. Fluer then walked over to Ira's bed and hoped on it.

Ira opened the door and walked out. It must have been a closet since he was now wearing a white long sleeve shirt, purple pants and vest. Not a knitted vest but like a formal vest that's apart of a three piece suit!

"Where's your bow tie?" Fleur asked while swinging her legs.

"I'm not wearing a bow tie. I was supposed to be wearing my normal clothes not formal clothes today so yeah no bow tie." Ira said annoyed. Why did he even have formal wear!?

"Ira, you normally wear formal clothes. You rarely wear that red shirt, shorts, and purple jacket." Fleur said rolling her eyes. She was a lot more sarcastic with Ira than she was with me. Wait how did she know him?

"Sorry that took so long. Thanks for the change of clothes." Rachel said walking out of the bathroom. We all stopped and just looked at her. She looked like a princess!

"Guess I'm not the only princess in the room." Fluer said looking at Rachel.