Fright and Bias

Rorys POV: 

Ira teleported us into the store. Marmo was there, we knew that she was going to be here but that didn't make it any less weird. I mean we were willingly going to be hanging out with not one but two of the people we used to fight! But as Rachel had reminded me they seemed to be different people than the mercenares we had been fighting. Even the way they dressed was different. Marmo was wearing a pencil skirt, according to Lance in my opinion it looks nothing like a pencil, and a shirt with long deep red transparent sleeves. She was talking to Ira's filmer friend, Sirin I think. While the other one was just standing there watching. 

"Alright then we are all here we can start!" I think, Sirin said. It was incredible how much she acted like Maya and Regina. Maybe we could tell the girls tonight in the book? Though Rachel didn't want to tell them everything. She had been genuinely afraid they would storm the castle and fight the royal family if she mentioned that she was saying with Ira.

"Sirin you need to introduce Rachel first. I don't think what we already have is going to work." Dustin said.

"Thank goodness." Ira said under his breath. I have no idea what he means by that, but I don't trust it. I turned to Rachel to see what she thought of his comment, but she seemed to be in her own head and hadn't heard him.

"Hey Rachel, what are you thinking?" I asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Just not really ready for being in front of the camera is all." Rachel said. Yeah I was afraid of that. We had spent most of our time on the bench talking about her nerves. I mean she took down the biggest villain in history, but can't face a camera! Mackezie does it all the time so I don't get the big deal. But Rachel seemed concerned so I had tried, and apparently failed, at calming her down.

"It'll be fine. Our first few videos were terrible. People couldn't hear us, Sirin would get to loud, the editing was a mess, the lighting was a nightmare, and we still did just fine." Ira said. Rachel looked at him and took a deep breath.

"If you say so." Rachel said quietly. I looked at Ira. I don't like him, but he is trying to comfort Rachel.

"This is his and his friends channel he would know." I said. Rachel looked at me and gave me a small smile. I couldn't tell if it was fake or if she was just nervous, but her smile seemed off.

"You ready Rachel?" Sirin asked. Rachel looked at us and nodded, "Great then Ira I need you in frame." Sirin pointed to a spot and Ira appeared in it. Sirin turned to Rachel and continued, "Do you remember the lines I gave you?" 

"Yes." Rachel said quickly. She had practiced memorizing them with me.

"Good, but you don't need them. Forget there is a camera and act like it's just you and your friends," Sirin said. Rachel nodded unsure, "because really that's all we are. A bunch of kids that 'run around like bats in a nightclub', as Ira put it." Rachel let out a little laugh. That was pretty ridiculous phrase, but they weren't our friends. Our friends were the Glitter Force who were back at home on Earth. Probably worrying about us. 

"Okay then I'll give it a try." Rachel said. Sirin nodded and walked over to her friends and Marmo.

"Alright then time to bring in a new guest who knows both Marmo and Ira please come on over Rachel." Sirin said and Rachel walked over net to her smiling shyly. I floated next to her and tried to reassure her by landing on her shoulder, "Oh and of course her pixie." Sirin added quickly. I floated up and bowed before sitting back down on Rachel's shoulder. Wait a minute she didn't say my name. 

Rachel seemed to be thinking the same thing as she spoke up, "His name is Rory."

"Right, sorry. I hope I didn't offend you Rory." Sirin added to me. I shook my head frowning a little until I felt Rachel ease up slightly.