Wrong Beach!

Rorys POV:

I was floating above the ocean then looked down to see Rachel falling. Right she can't fly! I tried to fly down to her but she was a lot faster and crashed into the ocean. Before I could dive in after her someone else did. Why was every one faster than me? I looked around to see if I could see them emerge. I didn't see them maybe I did need to dive in. I heard coughing and turned to look at the beach. Sitting up and coughing was Rachel. I immediately started to float over.

"You alright?" I heard Ira ask Rachel. Why, just why?! What was Ira even doing at the beach! What did I say about running into enemy's?

"Yeah I'm fine." Rachel said then coughed some more, "What are you doing here?!" She asked once she was done coughing.

"I could ask you that same question, you appeared out of no where!" Ira said as I finally arrived.

"Why would the glitter crystal pad take us somewhere you were?" I asked annoyed. If he tried to do anything then well I don't know what I can do, but I'll do something!

"Glitter crystal pad?" Ira said confused.

"Yeah, to answer your question Rory and I decided to go to the beach and the glitter pad appeared, and well." Rachel looked around, "it took us here. Wherever here is." I looked around. Rachel was right I had no clue where we where.

"The Gokai kingdom." Ira said simply as he took of his jacket and ringed it.

"The Gokai kingdom?" Me and Rachel asked.

"Yeah where we are. We are in the Gokai kingdom. The kingdom of mercainers. Enemy of Splendorious." Ira stated bored.

"Wait so we are in a different kingdom!" Rachel said looking around shocked. Oh great This kingdom was full of the backstabbing, evil, chaos loving mercainers.

"Umm, worse than that," Ira said then looked up from his jacket at us, "you are on a different planet." Great. We weren't in a kingdom of mercainairs, but on a world full of them!

"Oh, that's not great." Rachel said. It was quit for a moment and awkward.

"So is the glitter crystal pad going to take you back to Earth, or are you just going to sit here soaking wet?" Ira asked looking at Rachels soaked clothes.

"I mean it normally shows up by now. Maybe it won't since it brought us here?" Rachel said confused.

"We can transform and summon it." I suggested. We needed to get off this planet ad away from Ira.

"Alright then." Rachel said and stood up. I turned into the glitter pad, "Glitter time!" She transformed into glitter diamond, "Glitter crystal pad!" She called out and as expected it appeared. She grabbed it and looked t it. For some reason nothing showed up in the screen.

"Maybe it needs a moment?" I said waiting. Again we just stood in silence.

"How does it normally work?" Ira asked looking at it confused.

"Normally it just happens." I said looking at the mirror. Why wasn't it working!

"We don't really know how to control it." Rachel said then sighed, "I don't think this is going to work. I hate to ask, but can you take us back to Earth Ira?" Rachel asked. No why would you trust him again it didn't end well last time. I mean it didn't end that badly, but it wasn't that good.

"Yeah, no. I literally can't." Ira said annoyed.

"Why not?" Rachel asked and detransformed.

"The king and queen put a ban on teleportation out of the Gokai kingdom. Its like there is a force field keeping us all here." Ir explained then floated into a standing position.

"Well can we ask them to take it down for us?" Rachel asked.

"You can try, but they are probably going to turn you away if you are wearing those." Ira said gesturing to the dripping clothes.

"Okay fair, but where are we going to get a change of clothes?" I said not liking where this was going.

"If you you can dry off at my house and borrow a change of clothes. I can take you to the king and queen from there." Ira said simply. No, we should not go to his house. This was totally a trap!

After a moment of thinking Rachel looked up, "Alright. Where's your house?" No why would you except. No, I trust Rachel. She made a crazy decision before and it didn't end as badly as expected.

"It's easier to teleport." Ira said about to snap his fingers.

"Didn't you say you couldn't teleport?" I said afraid he was abut to teleport us into a trap.

"I said I couldn't out of the kingdom. My house is in the Gokai kingdom." Ira explained. Why was he so calm? He was always so not calm. I glared at him then looked at Rachel who smiled reassuringly. It was a real smile not a forced one like she had been giving me. If she wasn't worried then I would relax, but I still don't trust him. With no more complaints Ira snapped his fingers.