Home for the next nine days

Rachels POV:
I bowed and turned to Ira. He quickly mouthed, sorry.
"Ira, why don't you show her around the castle? She can choose any of the guest rooms." The queen said Ira nodded and started to walk out. I followed after him.
"Sorry about that." Ira said as he looked down both halls.
"Hey, at least it only nine days." Fluer said. I nodded.
"And the crown wouldn't bring us here for no reasson." Rory added. I smiled at him.
"I know, I'm just worried about how the girls will react." I explained. I wonder how my parents will react.
"I'm sure we can figure out a way to tell them you are alright. I have an idea as to how. But I'm not sure yet." Ira said.
"That's great." I said, and he smiled at me.
"Don't get your hopes up too high. I'll do what I can right now, but it'll take a while. In the meantime, want us to give you a tour?" Ira asked. I nodded.
"Alright then. We will start on this floor and end up stairs. Is it okay if we just show you the important rooms?" Fleur asked. Again, I nodded.
"Just give me the relevant information." I said. Fluer nodded.
"Alright then, follow us." Ira said and started to walk.
"The castle has a lot of rooms. We are going to show you the dining room, kitchen, and what else?" Fleur asked her brother. Ira thought then smirked.
"The garden, the guest rooms, and the library." Ira said. A library! If it was anything like the library in the splendorious library, then this was going to be amazing. I could spend the entire nine days there.
"All of the rooms down from this door are guest rooms. You can look and choose whichever you want." Fluer said. I nodded, tired. The castle was huge, and even though they had said they would show me only the basics, they showed me everything.
"As you know, this room is mine. The last two doors on the left and right are taken." Ira said. I nodded, not thinking too hard on it.
"I'm going to my room. I really wanted to review something." Fleur said vaguely as she walked twords the end of the hall. She opened the last door and closed it gently behind her.
"I don't think you need help choosing a room. I'll be in here." Ira said, opening his own door. I nodded and turned to Rory.
"Well, let's get started, I guess." I said and walked to the door opposite Iras. I opened it and walked in. There was a wardrobe, a desk, a bed, and a balcony. The room was very simple. I walked over to the glass door leading to the balcony and opened it. A cool breeze hit me, and I stepped out. I could see the Kingom. The buildings stretched out as far as the eye could see. Smoke rose from chimneys as mercainers walked or, in some cases, flew around. It was peacful. I turned and saw several other balconys. They all had chairs and a small table. Most of them had flowers growing, and a few had vines wrapped around the railing.
"What do you think?" I asked Rory. He turned to the bed.
"Is it comfy?" He asked flew over and fell onto it, "Not this room!? He shouted and flew up. I walked over and layed down. It was much stiffer than my bed.
"Yeah, next room, I guess." I walked into the hall and looked both ways, "which one?" I asked. Rory flew over to the next door on this side.
We stepped inside the last, not taken room, on this side. All the rooms were nice but could be better. In one the cabbenint had taken up an entire wall. I only had a single set of clothes!
Inside was a bed and a crib. I turned to Rorys, who shook his head and flew out. That was fast.
"Alright then, the other side now." I said, and Rory nodded.
"Why are there so many rooms?" Rory groaned as I opened the door across from us.
"Well, this is a castle. I can imagine they get a lot of guests." I said and looked around. It was a nice room with flowers on the desk. I went out onto the balcony, and with the gently breeze was greater to the scent of something floral. I looked out to see the garden. It was like looking out at a painting with different colors splashed everywhere. A willow tree's leaves blew in the wind surrounded by purple and blue flowers. Near a lake was a bed of yellow, red, and pink. I froze and simply enjoyed the view.
I heard the door open and turned. Still holding the handel was a mercainer boy. He was tall and looked older than me. He had dark blue hair neatly brushed back. He was wearing a white shirt and a dark green tie. Over it was a green jacket was buttoned. He had black pants and black shoes that looked brand new.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know this room was being used." The boy said, looking read to to turn around.
"It's not. I was just looking around." I said and walked twords the door to leave.
"You wouldn't have seen a book in here, did you?" The boy asked. I shook my head slowly. The only thing that had stuck out to me were the flowers.
"No, I haven't, sorry." I replied.
"It not a problem. A friend of mine has a tendency to hide my books in here is all." The boy explained. He looked around the room and then turned to me, "I'm Richard." He introduced extending his hand.
"Rachel." I said and extended my own hand. Instead of shaking it, though, Richard turned my hand and gently kissed it.
"Pleasure to meet you." Richard said and walked away.
"What just happened?" Rory asked. I blinked a few times processing it myself.  I had not been expecting that.
"I have no idea. Maybe it's a normal mercainer thing." I said and walked down to the next door.
"I don't think it is." Rory continued. I was deep in thought as I sat on the bed.
"I don't know. He looked a bit formal. Maybe it's just his style." I continued. I placed a hand on the bed and rose.
"You think he does that with everyone?" Rory asked, almost disbelieving.
I opened another door but closed it once I saw the beds height, "Maybe he thought it was normal among humans?" I offered. Rory grumbled something but didn't continue.
I looked down the hall behind us. We had gone into every single one of those doors. There were a few rooms that we liked, but we figured checking the last one wouldn't hurt. I opened the door and smiled. The room was filled with the floral sent from the garden. Sunlight poured in through light see threw blue curtains that rustled in the breeze. I turned to the desk and chair. They both looked like a perfect size. I sat down on the bed. I fell back and relaxed. This was perfect.
"I like this room." Rory said. I nodded and closed my eyes. There was a light knock on the door I didn't bother to sit up.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Ira, can I come in?" Ira asked.
"Yeah." I replied lightly. I heard the door open and felt the bed sink slightly next to me. I opened my eyes and turned. Ira was lying next to me with his eyes closed. I smiled lightly and turned back to the ceiling, and closed my eyes.
"I'll take it you want this room." Ira said in little over a whisper.
"If that's alright." I said back in the same zolume. I hope it's alright cause this is simply perfect.
"Of course it's alright." Ira said, and then we sat in silence, "Except I hope you know that this room is right next to mine."